Server Connection error

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Connection error

Hello, I been experiencing some connecting difficulty to the server. I am not sure why. This is what it displays when I join:

Quote: "You Have Been Kicked from the server by the game, an admin for excessive teamkilling or as a result of a sucessful kick vote".

Humm... I am not sure why... I haven't been on this server for quite some time. And I never remember teamkilling on this server as I am a PR regular on all other server; GamingAU, =HOG=, =]H[= and other player populated ones...

May you please let me know why and perhaps resolve this issue. Many thanks in advance.
    R.Mustang reporting - Do You Copy?
    sigpic

Re: Server Connection error

Hello, the server is full at 62 of 64 players. The 2 other spots are reserved for supporting members (SM). The message you are receiving is just a generic kick message, not an actual connection problem to the server.

Comment

I am still getting this message even thought it is at 60/64.
      R.Mustang reporting - Do You Copy?
      sigpic

Comment

I am a supporting member and get the same message. Any help gets a case of Wiezen! WOOT!!

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Sanders66 View Post
          I am a supporting member and get the same message. Any help gets a case of Wiezen! WOOT!!
          you added your PID in your forum settings? http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...istration.html
          PID can be found at http://www.bf2stats.net/

| | | |

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...