Right Mouse Click Disappears

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right Mouse Click Disappears

I have noticed that almost everytime I play my right mouse click goes away over time. I can't figure out what is happening. Today, I was squad leader and tried to right click while in the map view to issue orders, no go. I died and tried to right click to bring up the spawn interface, same thing.

Anyone else have this happen? I don't mind when I am just playing as a member of a squad but when I am SL, it is very frustrating. I imagine my squad started to think I had no idea what I was doing(which at times I didn't). :)

[volun]

Re: Right Mouse Click Disappears

What else do you have bound to RightMouse?

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

That would also suck in general, because then you can't use the recticle on your weapon to aim better.

What mouse do you use and how old is it? Do you have the mouse's software installed or just using windows default drivers?
      Telorn

Comment

I didn't change any bindings for the righ mouse click. They are whatever they came as when the game shipped.

I am using a MS Intellimouse Explorer Optical with stock Windows drivers.

[volun]

Comment

Is it correct to assume you have noticed no other problems in other programs?

If you can get your hands on another mouse of your own or borrow an extra from a friend it'd be easy enough to try using another in its place just to see if the same problem arises again.

Comment

I have experienced this also. I think it only happens if I have been alt-tab'ing between BF2 and other apps like TeamSpeak. It isn't consistant though, but I have had it happen and the only way to cure was to restart BF2.
            |TG|MileHighAko
            |TG-7th|Ako

Commander's Log:

Comment

Go through you controls.con file and see if right-click is bound to anything else.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Originally posted by MileHighAko
                I have experienced this also. I think it only happens if I have been alt-tab'ing between BF2 and other apps like TeamSpeak. It isn't consistant though, but I have had it happen and the only way to cure was to restart BF2.
                MileHighAko,

Ah, I think you may have something. I wondered if that was it because there were times I was ALT-TABing out of BF2. I will track that over the next week or so. Some of us don't have the luxury of having two computers side by side....Asch. ;)

I will also check my key bindings for Right Click.

[volun]

Comment

Originally posted by Killer_McDermott
                  Some of us don't have the luxury of having two computers side by side....Asch. ;)
                  Twice the computer power... half the brains.
                  |TG-12th| asch
                  sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...