Commander mode buggy?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commander mode buggy?

It happened in the demo, and now it's happening in the retail. I just played my first commander game and within five minutes, I got killed, and instead of respawning, everything froze. Could not get out of the game without a complete reboot.

Has anyone else experienced this? This is really frustrating because I wanted to play more commander, and I just bought 2 gigs of ram for this game. I never have a problem 'in game', but I just can't figure out what's causing the 'freeze' problem in commander mode.

I have the latest nvidea drivers, 6600gt, 3.2 athlon 64, medium detail, 2x aa. It's at the point now where I may have to forego playing commander again because I just leave the team hanging while my system crashes.

Re: Commander mode buggy?

Nope, never had that problem. Sorry, this post doesn't help you much, I know, but thought I'd mention that I have never had a problem while in-game. I have had the game crash during map transistion, but not during re-spawn.
    |TG|MileHighAko
    |TG-7th|Ako

Commander's Log:

Comment

Even with the latest hardware, people are experiencing problems. I don't know of a solution to your particular problem, but check out the Client FAQ for some of the general tips. One thing I that has solved quite a few "random" lockups / crashes i updating all of your drivers, BIOS, etc. Defrag, check for spyware, etc.
      |TG-12th| asch
      sigpic

Comment

One thing I do experience in Commander mode is that everything starts to sllllooooowwwww down. It get so slow that even the comms coming in are being broken up.

I do not know how to solve that problem though.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X