PR Crashes Every time after loading

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PR Crashes Every time after loading

Don't know what it could it. The game crashes every time after it loads the server and the map, and I enter the game. I've had PR for two years now and I've never had this problem...Any help?

Re: PR Crashes Every time after loading

Update: So I reinstalled BF2 and PR to see if it would fix anything, and now it just crashes every time the game tries to boot-up. Any thoughts anyone?

Comment

Are you sure you installed all the patches and PR files in the right order?
      |TG-6th|Spaz

"You the people have the power, the power to create machines, the power to create happiness. You the people have the power to make this life free and beautiful, to make this life a wonderful adventure."

Comment

Having a problem much like his. Had uninstalled PR, but recently installed the latest one for a PR SL class. It would crash on map load, and other times I would be able to get in game and mess about for 5-10 minutes then it would crash. I have everything set to medium (some kind of bug Kat told me about) and installed everything in the right order.

Last time I had this problem, Force_Majeure had me change something in Windows (something along the lines of the display settings iirc) and it fixed it right away. However, I can for the life of me remember what it was that I changed. Evo, if you figure it out before the answers are posted here please hit me up and let me know what you did.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

If I have everything on high my game crashes after I have loaded a map, but if I set textures to medium its fine. It has something to do with running out of memory according to Rhino. The thing is I got 4 gigs of it so I don't see how that could be a problem. ;)
          |TG-6th|Spaz

"You the people have the power, the power to create machines, the power to create happiness. You the people have the power to make this life free and beautiful, to make this life a wonderful adventure."

Comment

Yup that is the answer Spaz. Set textures to medium!

Comment

this is probebly not gonna help you, but I got the exact the same problem with FH2, if I find a fix - I will post it here.

TG-6th|Almightylion

"It's feedom for everybody or freedom for nobody"" - Malcolm X

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...