BF2 DVD version

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 DVD version

Has anyone had any problems with the DVD version of the game. I bought that version & now somone told me they heard off problems with it. So im trying to figure out if i should go return it for the regular cd version

thanks
    Razor237

Re: BF2 DVD version

I've had no problems with the DVD version.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

No, it has worked fine for 2 computers of mine!!
      Life's tough, but tougher when you're stupid

Comment

cool thanks, I figured there wasnt a problem just wanted to make sure

-Razor237

Comment

Some people just can't think straight. The game code on the CD and DVD version is the same. The only difference is the media that the game is delivered to you by!
          Telorn

Comment

Originally posted by Telorn
            Some people just can't think straight. The game code on the CD and DVD version is the same. The only difference is the media that the game is delivered to you by!
            Oh, no... My DVD version has better graphics than the CD version. The guy at Gamestop said so!
            Become a supporting member!
            Buy a Tactical Duck!
            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
            TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
              Oh, no... My DVD version has better graphics than the CD version. The guy at Gamestop said so!
              Yeah, I'm pretty sure we proved that without a doubt in the last thread. But the version on 5.25 floppies has better sound. ;P
              Combat is very simple, there is a first place and a second place. Second place is laying face down in the mud...sometimes, so is first place.
              [age-c1]
              [eng][air]

Comment

I think Tarpan is still loading his 8-tracks so he can play.
                |TG-12th| asch
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
                  Look who we're talking about here...an employee at Gamestop. I rest my case. :icon16:
                  Telorn

Comment

no probs with DVD here. I was hoping for many a behind the scenes video or something, but that's alright.
                    |TG|Syn - [defense] :row__572:

Comment

is it just me or do they hire the game-player junkies. the ones who could never figure why they put the A and B buttons on the controller, or the ones that never knew that in tetris its better to make the lines not towers!

the DVD is good, CD is alot of media, and 8 track still sound good in a 67 chevy!
                      that sounds like a good idea trooper.
                      -Vulcan

Comment

Three disks isn't too bad, UT2k4 had what, six? If I had a DVD drive I would go for the DVD myself.

I want the director and actor commentary :p

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X