Server has refused connection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server has refused connection

Hi all. When I attempt to connect to the main PR Server, it relays the dialog box that; THE SERVER HAS REFUSED CONNECTION. This morning I had installed a new router from Verizon and did all the required connection activity and even disabled all the firewall and still no joy. WIN 7 and a Westell router. Any ideas?

Also, I am running as ADMIN on startup...

Re: Server has refused connection

Result.

Verizon routers have their own firewall built into them, I figured it out. If you have a Verizon router, you can type the address in the address bar and it will allow you access to the router. At this point you enter the username and password and then it allows you to change the Firewall settings. 6 hours later....

Comment

That is interesting.

When I had Fios installed, the technician was able to setup the router with the computer not being on. I went to tun on the computer and all i heard was beep beeep beeeep, I did a Picard Face Palm but he said not to worry because it wasn't a necessity that the computer had to be on.

How was Verizon's Customer Service? How long were you on hold for?
      Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
      Level II Volunteer FireFighter
      Level I HazMat Technician
      NYS EMT-B
      Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
      RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
      Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
      Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
      We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

Gunner my guess is that the Login server is busy...I would keep trying mate, but I did find this old Thread: http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...onnection.html also keep PB updated Use PBsetup and update it manually before starting the Bf2.
        Originally posted by DoorGunner53E View Post
        Hi all. When I attempt to connect to the main PR Server, it relays the dialog box that; THE SERVER HAS REFUSED CONNECTION. This morning I had installed a new router from Verizon and did all the required connection activity and even disabled all the firewall and still no joy. WIN 7 and a Westell router. Any ideas?

Also, I am running as ADMIN on startup...
        sigpic
        "Volatilis Quod Mactabilis"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...