xfire won't record ingame sound

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xfire won't record ingame sound

I can't get xfire to record my ingame sound. I've gotten it to work in the past, but now that xfire updated and PR .95 has been installed, I can't get it to record the ingame sound along with my microphone.

At this point, I can only record the sounds my microphone pics up.

Any help?

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Re: xfire won't record ingame sound

Any solutions?

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Probably your sound card. Not all of them allow you to record audio from your pc other than through a mic.

Comment

Try this...

Tools/Options/Video/Enable Sound check box and select your audio sources

Comment

When you use Xfire to record in-game sound, you first need to check the audio source. If it still can't help you, you may choose to use other programs to do it. Tutorials for how to record in-game sound can be easily searched on the internet. Check them and you may find useful information.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X