PC version delayed...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC version delayed...

'Assassin's Creed' and 'Rainbow Six Vegas 2' Delayed on PC (Thanks to Worthplaying for the news.)

"Ubisoft has quietly pushed back two of its major upcoming PC titles. Assassin's Creed, originally planned for release in March, is now scheduled for April 8, while the PC edition of Rainbow Six Vegas 2 will come on April 15, a few weeks after its console brethren, which are due next week. No particular reasons for the delays were given."
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: PC version delayed...

Lovely. Might have to skip this now.

Comment

I noticed this when searching on the Gamestop online website tonight. Dang, I keep changing my mind on which platform to get the game for but this delay will cause me to go with XBOX. They are really trying to kill PC gaming.

Comment

it works good for me... I get the 360 version in 3 days, play the hell out of it, do my review... then Apr. 8th... repeat w/ the PC version. ;)
        Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum50 View Post
          'Assassin's Creed' and 'Rainbow Six Vegas 2' Delayed on PC (Thanks to Worthplaying for the news.)

"Ubisoft has quietly pushed back two of its major upcoming PC titles. Assassin's Creed, originally planned for release in March, is now scheduled for April 8, while the PC edition of Rainbow Six Vegas 2 will come on April 15, a few weeks after its console brethren, which are due next week. No particular reasons for the delays were given."
          I don't think this is true. This is what they say on the official Ubisoft forums (March the 19th):

Link

edit: my bad, it does seem like the PC release date is delayed until April the 15th.
          Last edited by Concr3te; 03-15-2008, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Argh...oh well... whats another month in Gaming Hell.... R6V2 was going to be my next Gimme for the PC..
            |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
            ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

R6V2 was going to be one of my only PC game purchases for the WHOLE YEAR. Way to go, again, Ubi.
              Skud

Comment

This is out next week isnt it ?
                US = Fri April 18, 2008
                euro = Tues April 15, 2008

Comment

yes....steam has it for pre-order, if you do it that way. Just FYI.
                  Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

The platform monkeys have been ripping Vegas to shreds as I read it.
                    LawnDart

The second mouse gets the cheese

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum50 View Post
                      yes....steam has it for pre-order, if you do it that way. Just FYI.
                      Yet European players can't buy it from steam :( Stupid Ubisoft and their crazy ideas about not publishing it anywhere else except for the US and Canada. Hopefully they'll change their mind soon

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X