Game Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Help

Alright, so I installed RSV2, and every time I launch the game, it goes through the Ubisoft screen, the Demon Ware screen, then the Unreal Screen, and all that, then when it comes to the 'Loading...' screen, it freezes after a couple seconds, and then after about 20 seconds, the menu music starts playing, but it's still on the 'Loading...' screen... and when i CTRL+ALT+DEL the program shows that it's not responding. I've rebooted, uninstalled and reinstalled it, but it's still doing it... Can anyone help me? The requirements it needs I have better than it so it can't be that.... If anyone might have any idea what it is, can someone please let me know, I really want to play this game. Thank you!
    "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Re: Game Help

UPDATE: I have posted on Ubisoft's support page on their 'Ask a Question' section, so hopefully they can give me an answer, but so far, I'm still trying to get this game working, if any of you still have any comments or answers for me, please let me know. Thanks.
    "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Comment

good luck with UbiSoft tech support...

Downloading it now via Steam, so i don't know what problems it has yet... but more info, like the OS and your system specs might be helpful in identifying a problem.
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Yah I got mine through steam but maybe it's your video card... do you have the latest drivers installed? It seems like it just can't render the 3D world for the main menu.

Comment

I wish it wasn't because of Age of Conan, but because my age of conan ISNT working (im pissed) a link they gave me to update my drivers to Forceware made my R6V2 game work! i was playing it this morning and it runs.... decently, because of the settings i have it runs OK, but it'll run better when i buy my new parts.

Comment

I just bought RSV 1 in a clearance sale, anyone still play it?

Comment

I"ve been playing it, I wanted to try it multiplayer...so if you're interested, let me know.

42nd Recon

***FORMER*** 9th Mobile Infantry Detachment - Spearheads -- BY ANY MEANS --

Without Darkness, How Could We Measure The Light?

Damnit, I am not a hobbit!

Comment

Originally posted by Soulja View Post
                UPDATE: I have posted on Ubisoft's support page on their 'Ask a Question' section, so hopefully they can give me an answer, but so far, I'm still trying to get this game working, if any of you still have any comments or answers for me, please let me know. Thanks.
                First thing, can you give me your system specs?

Also have you obtained the latest patch for R6V2?

Comment

Rainbow Six Vegas2 PC Jerky

I have just installed Rainbow six Vegas on my PC, It is real jerky. The mouse is real jerky, can anyone help me to fix this problem.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X