Pc... Yes? No?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pc... Yes? No?

Well, i was thinking of getting rainbow six vegas 2 for the computer soon, but i was wondering if it is worth it or if i should just get another game? Basically, is the mulitplayer active? or is it pretty empty. Also, does anyone play? Thanks so much

Re: Pc... Yes? No?

few of my buds have it and they say that there isnt alot of people on line that play . I played the xbox version and finished game in a weekend so i wont get it . After what UBI did to the pc players i wont buy there PC Rainbow Six games ..... so i would say play it on a console ...

Comment

Yeah, at first when I got it, it didn't work, but after a driver update to my video card, it runs perfectly now, but I only play the Singleplayer and sometimes the Terrorist Hunt when im bored, online is kinda boring because everyone just hides and waits for people and no one is ever on. I'd say rent it on the console.
      "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Comment

I picked it up for PC and the reqs are stiff but I am still able to play it on a Prescott P4 2.0ghz with 2gb of ram and a ATI Radeon 1650.

I enjoy the single player story line and normally leave the 2 clowns of my team in an overwatch position way back behind me.

The kill rooms are a blast and once I get my super rig built after this weekend I may try it online. So more response from me on this with the days to come.

Comment

The PC version is Fun..and I don't think requires a New System to play. Again.. It could be played at a tactical level OR you can play it like it was meant to be played. All in all it was like I expected and not a bad game.
          |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
          ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

Hmm...for single player alone would you all recommend picking this one up for PC? Any idea how long the single player is? I know I never woulda bought COD4 for the singleplayer alone having known it was just a few hours. But I've heard some really good things about RSV2, really itching to get it. Any suggestions? May just pick up Mass Effect instead for now.
            www.LAGWAR.com
            The Best Video Game Podcasts in the Universe!

Comment

The Vegas 2 community is still pretty active.

you can find plenty of Terrorist hunt games. Which are difficult and fun.

There are also some coop story mode games.

For versus modes games, you will find almost all are password locked. Maybe to avoid the kiddie players spoiling the fun.

callsign: [kbo]el_mako.

Comment

If you can find the game for $9.99 it's worth it.... other than that....I think that Raven Shield/Athena Sword is a way better game out of the box from that series.
                Vir-Chew-All!!

"I'm blind to you.... haters! Can't touch me, war instigators!" - Collie Buddz
                "I really was about to call a whaaaaambulance! Less whining, more winning!" - Vir2L

Comment

i only play rainbow six on a console too..
                  If you show your head then your dead....

Comment

I play it actively, single and terrorist hunt in multiplayer. I avoid the PvP MP since it's basically like a Quake fragfest except everyone wears brightly colored camo and try to look like the hero(s) from Crysis/FarCry/Army of Two (which I think is stupid).

I say it's worth the $20 you can get it for nowadays. Plenty of replay with friends on Terrorist Hunt without ever having to do PvP.

Single-player gets pretty challenging if you don't make good use of your somewhat-dumb AI teammates. Otherwise, Co-Op with friends and no AI teammates makes for one of the most enjoyable storyline missions in any FPS game out on the market now (not that there are many co-op FPS games).
                    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                    TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
                    Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
                    Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Originally posted by |SOG| Vir2L View Post
                      If you can find the game for $9.99 it's worth it.... other than that....I think that Raven Shield/Athena Sword is a way better game out of the box from that series.
                      +1 ... Raven Shield is MUCH better than the Vegas games and the community is fairly active there too.
                      "They laugh at the law... but they don't laugh at me."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X