• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rainbow six vegas 2

Just got this off steam.

anyone still playing?

and any good tips

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
    So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Re: Rainbow six vegas 2

I still play, just not with TGers that often (since they're usually busy with other games or offline).

I would play through single-player on Realistic. That way, you'll improve your reaction times and get down the basics of playing against the AI as well as a feel for several weapons.

Terrorist Hunt can be a real challenge, especially with only one other person.

Versus is basically a run-and-gun first-one-to-get-l33t-score. No teamwork, no interesting tactics to speak of, and lots of mismatched and brightly colored camos.

Shoot in bursts or single shot. Try not to run-and-gun, it'll only get you killed faster. Use your ironsights while moving and fire in bursts if you need to move down a open hallway or something and don't want to slide along a wall.

Auto-shotguns and sniper rifles aren't very useful. The auto-shottys have very limited range and high spread after the first shot. Sniping leaves you exposed for too long, hard to get a accurate no-scope shot, and blind firing one is next to useless.

Some other things like the use of C4, smoke, frags, etc. Just watch where to throw and detonate them. Killing yourself or friendlies will cost you points and your mission (eventually). Conserve your ammo and your 'nades. You'll end up needing them.
    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
    TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
    Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
    Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

I picked it up a few days ago off steam for $9.99. My squad used to play Clancy games exclusivly, and this is definitly a blast from the past. I still think the Raven Shield and Athena Sword had some options for better gameplay, but this one is still fun.

I'd be more than willing to get together with some fellow TGer's and blast some pubbies or play some coop.

Hit me up on X-Fire..... vir2lsog
      Vir-Chew-All!!

"I'm blind to you.... haters! Can't touch me, war instigators!" - Collie Buddz
      "I really was about to call a whaaaaambulance! Less whining, more winning!" - Vir2L

Comment

I got the game sitting here on my shelf.
        I purchased it almost a year ago from a TG member.
        But never got around to installing or playing the game.
        Well I got nothing to do and I just reformatted my computer might as well do something today.

Comment

i'm on TS
          |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
          TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
          Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
          Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

I'm new to Tactical Gamer but not to R6V2.

I'll be glad to play with some more serious gamers!

Callsign: [kbo]el_mako

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X