Raven Shield Anyone?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raven Shield Anyone?

I know the game itself is old... and I know this is the Vega forum (though the description says all six games). Anyone interested in doing some Raven Shield gaming? I still play it and so do plenty of other people. At all hours of the day and night there's at least one server full or near full (with a low ping of 30 or so) with a dozen others halfway full.

I'd be interested in seeing if anyone is up for terrorist hunts or coop missions. I'm not much into the player vs player... though I'll try anything if bored. :P
    "They laugh at the law... but they don't laugh at me."

Re: Raven Shield Anyone?

I'd be very interested. Posted in SWAT4 forum as well.

Comment

I'm down to play some of the coop missions, hostage rescue, or terro hunt. I'd have to boot it up on my old computer (cause I can't find the instal disc ATM to load it on my new comp). But it runs it fine.

hit me on X-Fire vir2lsog and we'll try and get the ball rolling.
      Vir-Chew-All!!

"I'm blind to you.... haters! Can't touch me, war instigators!" - Collie Buddz
      "I really was about to call a whaaaaambulance! Less whining, more winning!" - Vir2L

Comment

I still have the game somewhere. The AI is godly in that game though. 2-3X harder than the Vegas2 AI.

|TG| Eudiphon

sigpic
        "But in contemplating history as the slaughter-bench at which the happiness of peoples, the wisdom
        of states, and the virtue of individuals have been sacrificed, a question necessarily arises:
        To what principle, to what final purpose, have these monstrous sacrifices been offered?"
        - G.W.F. Hegel Reason in History

Comment

I had this game at one point, and loved it. I just have no idea where it went.

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
          Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
          Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

I've been saving an extra CD key/game in case someone wanted it. I could give that up to anyone interested.
            "They laugh at the law... but they don't laugh at me."

Comment

If there's still people playing that game I could look into finding my CDs!

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
              The BigC

Comment

diggn through my games right now....

Comment

I'd be down for some of this! I used to play the crap out of Raven Shield!

"War is politics by another means, but I personally enjoy just kicking the crap outta things sometimes."

Comment

l

---------------------------------"Believe in yourself, so yourself can believe in you."----------------------------------

Comment

k

---------------------------------"Believe in yourself, so yourself can believe in you."----------------------------------

Comment

j

Comment

h

Comment

g

Comment

f

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X