• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DEV highlights discussion

Comments and discussion on content posted in this thread
    AnimalMother
    Ex TG-31st LR
    "Is it the 31st policy to have hott women as their avatars? Because if so that's a pretty baddass policy." - Pvt. brokeback
    sigpic

Arte et Marte

Re: DEV highlights discussion

Looks amazing!

I guess the obvious question we all will have will be: Can TG host a server?

If the answer is "Yes", then I think a lot of PR alumni would probably come back (myself definitely included). BF4 doesn't cut it, this is the game to succeed PR here.

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

Just checked out the dev diary. Progress so far is very good! In all fairness I'd probably enjoy playing what they've got currently more than I do BF4.
      AnimalMother
      Ex TG-31st LR
      "Is it the 31st policy to have hott women as their avatars? Because if so that's a pretty baddass policy." - Pvt. brokeback
      sigpic

Arte et Marte

Comment

Squad looks great, i havent played with TG for years but ive finally been able to start getting back into it a little, however pr has changed so much and seems to have lost so much of its character and what made it fun, hopefuly as dispo says this will bring back some of the veteran players who used to be online on a nightly basis.

Comment

Folks the TG Squad recruitment page is up, feel free to drop on by....

Tactical Gamer - The Premiere Community For Mature Gamers - Clan Recruitment - Squad Forums

Comment

Do any of you know if they are making it where you can give a fellow soldier one of your mags? Also can you pick up mags from dead body's?

I would ask this on Squad forms but I have tried to make an account several times but it doesn't like my IPad for some reason. Thanks again.
            "When attacking a stronger opponent, Attack swiftly and with full force at their weakest point— take them out before the can react, or Fall back and engage in guerrilla actions,” Spartan 117.

Comment

matthew, read the PM I sent you, I'll help you out with your joinsquad account.
              litoralis, litoralis, litorale, adj (Latin)
              1. of the seashore
              2. Beach bum

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...