This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduce yourself

Please use this thread to say hello and introduce yourself!

Re: Introduce yourself

Hello o/

A random long time FPS player from SQUAD forums. Played PC fps games since the Wolf3D, after release of Delta Force - Land Warrior I have been fan of Novalogics games, last 9 years mainly Novalogics Joint Operations and it's expansions and mods, now looking to find myself in Squad when it's ready. Popped up to look up your BF4 servers as it's my stress relief atm. Not too exited of it but it goes.

Representing old JointOps squad Bunch of Gamers my self, but I'm hoping to see you all in the battlefields of squad when it have open distribution or maybe even before who knows, plus on BF4.

All good to members of Tactical Gamer,

WARti0k0ne

Comment

Hey! I'm di1lweed1212, but just call me dill. I know most of yall hanging around these parts....I'll be watching development for this closely. Cheers!
      |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Originally posted by WARti0k0ne -BG- View Post
        Hello o/

A random long time FPS player from SQUAD forums. Played PC fps games since the Wolf3D, after release of Delta Force - Land Warrior I have been fan of Novalogics games, last 9 years mainly Novalogics Joint Operations and it's expansions and mods, now looking to find myself in Squad when it's ready. Popped up to look up your BF4 servers as it's my stress relief atm. Not too exited of it but it goes.

Representing old JointOps squad Bunch of Gamers my self, but I'm hoping to see you all in the battlefields of squad when it have open distribution or maybe even before who knows, plus on BF4.

All good to members of Tactical Gamer,

WARti0k0ne

Welcome to the TG Community! I think you'll find it an awesome place once Squad comes out.

Comment

Hi, My name is CR8Z. I've been playing PR for many years now, and it has caused me to alienate many of my gaming friends and family. I was getting better, but with Squad coming online soon(?), I hope to bring them on board or get ready to relive the dream!

Comment

Family is temporary, RTT CQB is forever.
            Skud

Comment

Gumball here, played PR until 3 weeks ago, no more comp :(. Im building new comp that will make my bank account whimper #pcmasterrace

Comment

Hi all,
                Following this closely and looking forward to seeing a game like squad have a home here at TG. Enjoyed PR and would love to see a game that captures a similar playstyle.

Comment

I'm definitely looking forward to playing Squad on TG's server! Our teamwork is unmatched, so I think you guys are really gonna love Squad. :)

Comment

Animal here, major PR player back in the glorious TG days of 0.8-0.95, dabbled in ARMA2 and a little in BF3/4.

Massively looking forward to this, just hoping I'll have the time to play it with you all!
                    AnimalMother
                    Ex TG-31st LR
                    "Is it the 31st policy to have hott women as their avatars? Because if so that's a pretty baddass policy." - Pvt. brokeback
                    sigpic

Arte et Marte

Comment

Ytman here. PR got me into the TG community and I've never left since. I'm the kind of guy who is bad at shooting but likes to pretend to know what is what. PR:BF2 was great, PR:ArmA was glorious if never fully realized, Squad seems to want to mash them both together into something awesome. TG, though, makes these games worth gold.

In a world filled with sequels and arcade shooters, Squad isn't what we deserve... Squad is what we need.
                      No person can simply just be; they are what they do.

Comment

Originally posted by Ytman View Post
                        In a world filled with sequels and arcade shooters, Squad isn't what we deserve... Squad is what we need.
                        My sentiments exactly. I plan on buying the founders pack as long as the price is not too outrageous. I have played FPS games since delta force came out in 1998(Yes I am old) I have a lot of hope for this project!

Comment

Hey, I'm Yrkidding. Pretty much everyone calls me Kidding. I've been playing PR for 6 years, plenty of which was spent on TG's PR server and am definitely looking forward to Squad as the spiritual successor to PR and playing on the teamwork heaven that will be TG's Squad Server. Already seeing some familiar faces posting here (Good to see you, Yt!) and can't wait to get in-game with you guys! I'm also planning on buying the Founder's Pack, think Squad will be worth it for sure. See you guys on the battlefield.

Comment

Nerd here, currently on an On/Off hiatus due to college (a senior now). Played PR from version .5 onwards, ArmA2, CSS, BF2/3/4, BF2142, BFBC2. Former member of the Irregulars and the 8th. Been here for EIGHT YEARS OH LORD.

My best memories are in Project Reality and 2142, i hope squad can bring back some memories.
                            |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Comment

Siege here, I joined PR back around .85 and didn't get seriously into it until 2142 had the great server disconnect. Been here since January of 2007 and I am still an Irregular.

I want in, but how do I procure a copy for the future?

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X