This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Introduce yourself

Long time TG member but haven't played here in quite a while. Really enjoying squad. Great to be back! Nice to see so many familiar names too.
    Nox
    Formerly 22ndRRR and |TG-7th|

Comment

Originally posted by nox View Post
      Long time TG member but haven't played here in quite a while. Really enjoying squad. Great to be back! Nice to see so many familiar names too.
      Damn been a long time - welcome back dude!

Comment

I heard this game is supposed to replace 2142? Nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Soggy View Post
          I heard this game is supposed to replace 2142? Nice.
          Man if one day it could, then I would be impressed. 2142 had the best online gaming experiences I've ever had.

I think it is possible, though. :)

Comment

Hello everyone. I'm MatthewDaManiac, and I have been playing with TG for about two years now. Mostly played PlanetSide 2 with a few other things here and there. I like theorycrafting and talking about strategy and tactics. I like playing support roles like scout and driver/pilot. Will be looking forward to spending lots of time playing with you guys. And Merry Christmas.
            "When attacking a stronger opponent, Attack swiftly and with full force at their weakest point— take them out before the can react, or Fall back and engage in guerrilla actions,” Spartan 117.

Comment

Getting my headset tomorrow and then I'll be back around here. See some names I know from BF2.
              Long Live the 2nd BCT and 1st MIP

Comment

Welcome back! See you on the server!
                |TG-X| mp40x

Register for the Forums! | Get on Teamspeak! | Play Squad! | Join Discord! | Support Tactical Gamer!

Comment

Originally posted by Penguins227 View Post
                  Man if one day it could, then I would be impressed. 2142 had the best online gaming experiences I've ever had.

I think it is possible, though. :)
                  If it brings the ol' schoolers out of the woodwork, I'll take it!

"Ok....smoke sometimes works."

Comment

Hey guys. Was a member of TG back in 2011 (as DocMurph) for Planetside. Great to be back!

Have been playing Squad nightly for the last few weeks-- my wife is ready to throw my PC or me out the window.

Looking forward to playing with a group of dedicated and knowledgeabe gamers. Love this game!

See you soon,
                    0ldD0c

Comment

Hey ladies and gentlemen!

Played a lot with you on PR a while back. Now that Squad has come out I've become addicted to the fantastic teamwork on your server. Last night was fantastic! :)

Im 33, live in Sweden and about to become a father in february so for the next month I plan to take a month of work and play Squad ;)

See you on the battlefield!

Regards

Dr.Barris
                      | | |

Comment

Welcome guys!

Barris I think we squadded up last night - some good rounds!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeepo View Post
                          Welcome guys!

Barris I think we squadded up last night - some good rounds!
                          Sure was! I had lots of fun!
                          | | |

Comment

Hello,

My name is DesmoLocke and I've got an itch only Squad and TG can scratch!
                            YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/user/DesmoLocke
                            Twitch - http://www.twitch.tv/desmolocke/profile

Comment

Hey guys, old ArmA 1-2 guy here. Been a while since I've been around, tried to get into ArmA 3 but was never able to get on at the right times due to college.
                              Hopefully I'll be able to join in on this game as it develops, seems great right now. Got the game and figured you guys would be on it so had to come check in. Haven't been on the server yet (didn't see it in the browser, will have to play around a bit and see if I can find it) but hope to be soon!

Comment

Narf. I heard about Squad, figured I needed to give it a go so I came to the obvious place! How's everybody been doing?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                                X