This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Introduce yourself

0ldD0c, welcome. Look forward to playing with another PR vet, you are joining a horde of 'em. Have you considered throwing your wife out the window? ;)

Desmo, do you even FPS, bro?

Delta Five Nine, we all get that schedule issue these days... It's not 2008 anymore and we all are older and have more things going on. Usually weekends are best for TG squads, but you can always find guys in TS during primetime, and we plan on events in the future. Remember password nights? Yep. Look forward to gaming with ya man.

jepzilla, welcome. I'm doing just fabulous. Thanks for asking. See you in game!
    Stay together, communicate, don't give up.

sigpic

Comment

ZATO here. My in-game name is ZATOICHI_516, and I've been a big fan of the battlefield series from the start. The last few titles in the bf series have left me feeling like something was missing. But Squad really hits the spot for me, especially after playing a couple of rounds of Squad on the TG server. There were many rewarding "wow" moments. Moments in gaming I hadn't had in years.
      So Thanks everybody and I look forward to more great battles with you all.
      Till then, Cheers!
      |TG4|ZATOichi_516

Comment

ZATOichi! You squadded with me today until my internet puked and I dropped out for a while! Glad you made your way to forums and you enjoyed your time on the server! Hope to see you back on soon - quality players such as yourself are what this community is made of.

dispo

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."
        |TG-42nd|Wicks-Today at 4:47 PM

No it was fine mate I'm just an *******

Comment

Hey, I'm Bug. Came here to say hi. I came from another clan with a few others. I think you'll see me on here fairly often along with one or two of my buddies who came with. The group that's joining Tactical Gamer played a lot of Battlefield over the past 5 years together in our previous clan (I can go into details about the switch if you're curious). We also play a few other games too, but I'll leave it to them to tell everyone. Can't wait to get started with you guys here in Squad! :)

Comment

Hey Bug, welcome to TG! Take a look around the forums - we offer quite a few titles here to choose from. If you have any questions let me know and I'll do my best to help you out.

dispo

Comment

Nice to see all you new dudes - be sure to jump on our TS as well. It gets pretty busy at peak times so say hi!

Comment

Hello! Used to play PR a lot and did some time with in house squads, so there's a few names here I recognise. Squad's the first game since PR days to really capture that feeling so pretty excited for where it could go from here.

Comment

Heskey here, UK-based 9 year Project Reality veteran. Used to be part of [T&T] Tactics & Teamwork, but now the clan leader of [Fox], Foxtrot - a Project Reality Teamwork Alliance (PRTA) Unit. We're venturing into Squad now, as well as PR. Played on TG on-and-off for years and years; signed up to the forums today to register for the public scrimmage on February 20th. Also told "my guys" - looking forward to it! :)

Comment

Originally posted by Heskey View Post
                    Heskey here, UK-based 9 year Project Reality veteran. Used to be part of [T&T] Tactics & Teamwork, but now the clan leader of [Fox], Foxtrot - a Project Reality Teamwork Alliance (PRTA) Unit. We're venturing into Squad now, as well as PR. Played on TG on-and-off for years and years; signed up to the forums today to register for the public scrimmage on February 20th. Also told "my guys" - looking forward to it! :)
                    Welcome to TG and thanks for joining the community!
                    |TG-X| mp40x

Register for the Forums! | Get on Teamspeak! | Play Squad! | Join Discord! | Support Tactical Gamer!

Comment

Hello Guys, My name is Robin 25 years old.
                      Some of u might have played with me before and will play with me again.

I will try and play on TG server as much as possible and will also be on TS most of the time!

Comment

WayTooBad here. My in-game name is WayTooBad, and I've been a big fan of the battlefield series from the start. After that i moved along to more RTS Sided games where i had a great time. I wanted some thing new. Something realistic. Squad really hits the spot for me, especially after playing a couple of rounds of Squad on the TG server. There were many rewarding "wow" moments. Moments in gaming I hadn't had in years.
                        So Thanks everybody and I look forward to more great battles with you all.

Best of regards!

[/center]

Comment

[MENTION=141857]Flamax[/MENTION], [MENTION=141881]WayTooBad[/MENTION] - welcome to TG guys! Thanks for taking the time to stop in and say hi.

Look forward to seeing you on the server!

Comment

Hey all,

Your server was the first introduction I had to the game. Had a great time last night, and hopefully I wasn't too terribly of a medic! See yall around!

-Yar

Comment

Not sure if I messed up posting or if it got deleted, but hi again all! Had fun playing the game for the first time last night, and I'll see you around!

Comment

Hey guys, I'm on the server a lot and I finally ended up registering on the forums today for the scrim! My name is Mike and I'm 24 years old. I got into squad here in January and have been really enjoying the community and the teamplay aspects of the game thus far. I've been a big fan of shooters since I was about 15 and I've played with a number of full time and part time groups over a swath of titles, though most of my organized play was with realism groups for Red Orchestra.

Now that I'm registered here, I'll try to scoot on to TS and keep frequenting the server! Look forward to seeing you guys in game.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                                X