This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Introduce yourself

I never really introduced myself here in the Squad forum despite playing quite a bit already. Sooooo, hi! My in-game name is AnonBot and I'm one of the leaders in TG4 with [MENTION=124674]baughman[/MENTION]. Kudos to him for making admin...congrats! I'm loving the recon style in this game so so much. Positioning is so important here and I'm absolutely loving following my squad around and finding the best ways to cover them from a distance with an optic as well as relaying enemy positions for them. The community and admins of Squad here in TG are also fantastic. You guys really know how to run a server! So again, hello to all and I look forward to seeing you in the field!
    pew pew

Comment

[MENTION=99692]AnonBot[/MENTION] I knew there was a reason I kept getting sniped.

When I'm on your side, I enjoy playing with you hah.
      Stay together, communicate, don't give up.

sigpic

Comment

Hey all, I've been looking for a good group to join up with for squad and after looking at the 3 base rules you guys have in place I think I would very much enjoy playing with all of you. I'm in the military so I can't play all day every day but I enjoy the distraction of a good tactical shooter like Insurgency, Squad, or CS:GO (Mostly CS:GO). I hope that I can find myself playing with some of you in the future!

Comment

Don't know if my last post made it through so here goes again.

Hi all, I've been looking for a good group to play Squad with and I think that you guys are the right choice. Hope I get to see you all in-game!

Comment

I imagine ill be back when I pick this up depending on the server location
            Smurfs law - Though Shalt back track wherever possible

Comment

Originally posted by broomish View Post
              Hey broomish!!!

Server is on the east coast of the US, european ping isn't all that bad. Hope to see you on the server soon!

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."
              |TG-42nd|Wicks-Today at 4:47 PM

No it was fine mate I'm just an *******

Comment

Originally posted by broomish View Post
                Hey - I play in the UK and ping is not an issue to the east coast!

Good to have you aboard.

Comment

Hey dispo, long time. Thanks for the information jeepo.
                  Smurfs law - Though Shalt back track wherever possible

Comment

Hi guys my name is Mike, I play as TRUMPED I've played with most of you guys. Really enjoy your server teamwork, maturity and active fair admins its just really great.

Comment

Hello there, Im skelly
                      I migrated from the ns2 side to your server.
                      Had a few fun rounds even with my 17 hour experience.
                      Im totaly new to this milsim type of games but just got to love the co-operation here.
                      Will be seeing you in the weekends.

Comment

Originally posted by X.O.Skeleton View Post
                        Hello there, Im skelly
                        I migrated from the ns2 side to your server.
                        Had a few fun rounds even with my 17 hour experience.
                        Im totaly new to this milsim type of games but just got to love the co-operation here.
                        Will be seeing you in the weekends.
                        Welcome to Squad - played with you on Friday I think it was - good rounds!

Comment

Hey guys,

I've been on the teamspeak and the squad server a bit lately so I thought I'd post on the forums. My name is Mike, I've been playing shooters for about as long as I can remember now, but I've only just recently gotten back into them thanks to the teamwork and collaboration aspect of squad. I've really been enjoying my experience playing on the TG server for public rounds and during the open scrim that was held not so long ago, so I've been trying to spend most if not all of my time there. It's a lot of fun to get into a good round with players that work together, and I've had a number of great rounds playing with some of you! I'll be around on TS and in the game, but I just wanted to introduce myself here as well!

Comment

Hey Skunker! Welcome to TG! Glad you've been on Teamspeak with us. Look forward to seeing you on the server, and if you need anything please feel free to reach out to myself or any of our admins and we can help you out.

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."
                            |TG-42nd|Wicks-Today at 4:47 PM

No it was fine mate I'm just an *******

Comment

Been playing BF4 on the TG server for a good while, saw baughman post about squad in the forums and started checking out the youtube videos. I liked the looks of the slow down pace compared to BF4 and the concentration on tactical squad work to complete the objective. I just purchased the game and installed it, My ingame name is USMCGhost44 just like my forum name, look forward to learning the ropes on the TG server, (be gentle with this squad noob at first lol)

Comment

Welcome! Hope you have some fun with this game!
                                [TG4]baughman

| | |

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                                X