X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Introduce yourself

Hi guys,

About 2 nights ago I landed on your server and eventually the website and although I didn't have time to really play game, I was showed around and informed anyway, which was super, so big thanks!!

I'm a big Arma 3 novice... and fan now, just did some training, played the campaign and some great custom scenarios and configured Voice Activation to control AI's(very nice).
    First times I tried multiplay scared me a little... there is SOOOO much I still didn't and don't know... felt like a big novice...again ;)
    Long time ago I started playing Joint Operations(Thyphoon Rising, Escalation and rest of the mods) then Battlefield 3 and now Arma 3.

Would love to train, become part of a good team and do missions.
    Living in Europe, so hopefully the timezones are no prob... first visit I mentioned earlier I went sleeping when the lady got ready for work!

In-game Name ExM44

Any group affiliation? (Previous Clan): Very very long time ago; Alpha Squad Joint Operations as McMed-ALPHA

Any experience with Armed Assault and/or Operation Flashpoint?: N

Are you active in any other games at TG?: N

Any interest in mission editing/scripting?: N

Any real world Military experience?: Y

Comment

Welcome! You found our Squad game section; here is the ARMA section: http://www.tacticalgamer.com/forums/237-Armed-Assault Take a look in there. I know they run events regularly which are supposed to be epic.
      Viking

Comment

Hey all! I'm dispos son so if you have played with him then you have probably played with me at some point. If you all are curious I am what he would be like if he wasn't so damn old. This name is not even close to my steam name so if any of you have played with Wookie on squad that is me! Hope to play with you all again!

Comment

Hello, Kaddris here. I started playing Squad and like what I see so far. The TG server seems to be one of the most popular and so far, seems to have the highest pop of good squad leaders.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaddris View Post
            Hello, Kaddris here. I started playing Squad and like what I see so far. The TG server seems to be one of the most popular and so far, seems to have the highest pop of good squad leaders.
            Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time on the server! If you need anything, make sure to reach out to one of the admins!
            [TG4]baughman

| | |

Comment

Hello NJTanker here returning to TG after a long leave ... I was a member back in the early 2000 when there was a Falcon 4.0 flight group ...INmy advitar is a patch I still have that we sold .... I am manyly playing Squad,Warthunder and Armored Warfare ..... See you in Teamspeak ...
              >

Comment

Allo, allo.

Been a long time since I posted here, tho I've been lurking on your forums and Squad server recently. I am "[2JTF] eggman" in game (where that stands for 2 Joint Task Force, which is me and a couple of real life buddies who occasionally find time to game together... not a clan in the traditional sense).

Would love to contribute, not crazy about recurring monthly fees, is there a one time annual option or the like?

Cheers,
                eggman (from R-DEV days of Project Reality)

Comment

Hey Egg - welcome (formally) to TG!

We do have an annual SM option if you are interested. It's $80 - available here. However, a paid SM isn't necessary to be part of the TG community. Hop on TS with us next time you log onto the Squad server and have a good time!

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."
                  |TG-42nd|Wicks-Today at 4:47 PM

No it was fine mate I'm just an *******

Comment

Originally posted by disposableHero View Post
                    Hey Egg - welcome (formally) to TG!

We do have an annual SM option if you are interested. It's $80 - available here. However, a paid SM isn't necessary to be part of the TG community. Hop on TS with us next time you log onto the Squad server and have a good time!
                    No more yearly subscriptions, just monthly now it says.
                    [TG4]baughman

| | |

Comment

Old Man here. (OldGunney)

I there an age limit here? Am I required to run alot? My knees not what they used to be and I have trouble talking, walking and chewing gum at the same time. My boots are covered with gum! But I enjoy playing with friends. Looking for some dough to check out this game.

Comment

Gunney!

I finally found a place safe from your claymores! Give Squad a try, you will enjoy it!
                        [TG4]baughman

| | |

Comment

Originally posted by baughman View Post
                          Gunney!

I finally found a place safe from your claymores! Give Squad a try, you will enjoy it!
                          He still has more claymores? I thought he used them all up playing Battle Field.

A good leader requires both character and strategy. If he is to be without one, let it be strategy. - General Rick Hilliar, Former Canadian Chief of Defence

Comment

Hello my name is needfood, I have been playing Squad since the week it was released on Steam. I have experience in RO2/RS and I find Squad to be the answer to most of my gaming needs. I noticed playing both games is that being on same page with other squad members, and team leaders is the most enjoyable thing about playing. I think I have found my serious but not too serious gaming community and I hope to see you guys on the battlefield.

Comment

Originally posted by needfood View Post
                              Hello my name is needfood, I have been playing Squad since the week it was released on Steam. I have experience in RO2/RS and I find Squad to be the answer to most of my gaming needs. I noticed playing both games is that being on same page with other squad members, and team leaders is the most enjoyable thing about playing. I think I have found my serious but not too serious gaming community and I hope to see you guys on the battlefield.
                              Hey, needfood! Welcome to TG!

Thanks for registering for the forums and joining the community!
                              |TG-X| mp40x

Register for the Forums! | Get on Teamspeak! | Play Squad! | Join Discord! | Support Tactical Gamer!

Comment

Thick_Slug here.. Finally bought the game and learning the ropes.. Mostly been playing TG BF4 but Squad caught my eye with the coordinated effort needed during play. We'll see ya guys ingame!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                                X