This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Introduce yourself

Hey there people, LhugTife here. Just started playing Squad two days ago and I'm looking for people to play with :)

Comment

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time at TG!
      [TG4]baughman

| | |

Comment

hello all its me MigM16. im here i made it, well idk i play games and stuff. lets get it on.

Comment

Originally posted by DrBeat View Post
          Hey folks. I'm an old gal around these parts. Not sure if anyone even remembers me from the old 2142, Bad Company, and BF3 days. Used to be an admin. Hoping to jump back in!
          This is some serious heresy! Welcome back.
          Skud

Comment

Originally posted by DrBeat View Post
            Hey folks. I'm an old gal around these parts. Not sure if anyone even remembers me from the old 2142, Bad Company, and BF3 days. Used to be an admin. Hoping to jump back in!
            Damn - old gal my arse....I still miss your podcast things you used to do...

Comment

Originally posted by Skud View Post
              This is some serious heresy! Welcome back.
              Good to see you still around Skud!

Originally posted by Jeepo View Post
              Damn - old gal my arse....I still miss your podcast things you used to do...
              Hey I'll never say never!

Comment

Hey guys, reposting from general to here with my intro since squad is my main focus:

Hey guys, i'm not sure if this is the right forum to say hi, but i'll give it a try. My name is Tim, in game kittywompus, i mainly play Squad and Dota2. I'm originally from Cali, spent 15 years at google, ebay and the DoD. Now I live in Western Colorado and work from home as a Network/Systems Admin from home. I've been looking for a while for a good gaming group. I started PC gaming in 1997, played alot of quake and CS back then. Besides gaming, i'm really into cats, shooting, mainly 1911's but i have a bunch of everything from AKs to 1k yard rifles for tournament shoots. (I use to hunt but no longer do except Bears on foot with a Remington 870, thus i rarely get one. Um besides that, don't know much else to say. Looking forward to getting to know as many of you as I can, and i'm glad to be here. Thanks for reading my lame ass intro if you made it this far. -=D

- Tim.

Comment

Welcome to the wonderful world of Squad!
                  [TG4]baughman

| | |

Comment

Sweet. Another Tim from Colorado!

Comment

Welcome Tim! And congrats on the career developments! Nice to manage from home I'm sure.

Comment

Hello I am Ruppard. I play Arma 3 and am looking forward to playing more squad with a good team.

Comment

Hello I'm mattyg234, just started getting into squad and am looking for a good group to play with. I am recent engineering grad by day and gamer by night! I am not the best at these games, but want to get better at it! Add me on steam if you want to play.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruppard, N View Post
                            Hello I am Ruppard. I play Arma 3 and am looking forward to playing more squad with a good team.
                            Welcome to TG, make sure to Squad up with us sometime!
                            [TG4]baughman

| | |

Comment

Originally posted by mattyg234 View Post
                              Hello I'm mattyg234, just started getting into squad and am looking for a good group to play with. I am recent engineering grad by day and gamer by night! I am not the best at these games, but want to get better at it! Add me on steam if you want to play.
                              Welcome! Make sure to join us in Discord - https://discord.gg/0zbgf9BUXefBYz1D
                              [TG4]baughman

| | |

Comment

Hello I'm sweedessniiperr. Been part of TG forums since 2010. Coming from Project Reality which I've played since 2009, and still play.

Backer of squad as Squadleader from kickstarter. Haven't played much though.

I will try to play more know though since vehicles has came out. Played a couple of rounds on the TG server tonight and wasn't disappointed.

PR name: alex.sweedensniiperr
                                Squad: Alexo
                                Steam: alexo
                                Last edited by sweedesniiperr; 08-20-2016, 09:57 PM.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                                X