This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Introduce yourself

Hey y'all, Im berubenic, please just call me nic haha. Speak both english and french perfectly. Cheers from Canada

Comment

Hey Nic, glad to see you found your way here, hope to see you on the server soon (don't shoot me)!

Comment

Hi guys,

I used to play with TG on Planetside 2 but have been playing shooters for ages. I always play on the TG server unless it's empty. My name there is BaronVonBoyce.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by CliveOwn View Post
          Hi guys,

I used to play with TG on Planetside 2 but have been playing shooters for ages. I always play on the TG server unless it's empty. My name there is BaronVonBoyce.

Cheers
          Hey Baron! Nice to see you - feel free to join us on the Squad server some time and check it out! Server usually gets rolling around prime time US (6-7pm CDT) but has also been known to be populated during Euro hours as well.

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."
          |TG-42nd|Wicks-Today at 4:47 PM

No it was fine mate I'm just an *******

Comment

Whats going on guys! My names Nick, and I've been an avid player of PR for a few years now, and now I've finally moved onto squad. Why did it take so long you ask? Because of work, which I will get to in a second. I love cars, I currently drive a 2006 Subaru WRX, not stock, but not fully aftermarket, for all you car wiz's out their its stage 2 currently. Anywho, I love playing video games, fishing, hunting, and just cruising around in my car. I often go to car meets once or twice a week in North Carolina were I currently live. Now heres the real kicker, I'm actually a Corporal (E-4) in the United States Marine Corps. Stationed here in NC, I'm active duty and my MOS (Military Occupation Specialty) aka my job, is an 0352 Anti Tank Guided Missilemen. I specialize in shooting the M41-A7 Saber system which shoots a variant of TOW (tube launched optically tracked wire to command guided missile) missiles and M98A2 Javelin which also shoots a missile, its one of popular weapon in games such as COD/BF. I love what I do and training my Marines. I just got off the 26th MEU, got to travel the world and see alot of cool places and train with the Turkish Marines and also the Omani military. Needless to say it was an amazing experience and I get to do it again in the near future, but for the time being I'll be playing Squad and doing real life training. I love the PR/Squad community especially when you get to play with really cool dudes and get an effective squad together and crush souls. I hope in the near future I get to play with some of you guys and have alot of fun.
            I appreciate the hard work and diligence of the Squad developers, Admins, and the community.
            Thanks dudes!
            -Nick

Comment

Welcome to the server, Nick. Good to have you aboard.

Originally posted by sicknessElite11 View Post
              Whats going on guys! My names Nick, and I've been an avid player of PR for a few years now, and now I've finally moved onto squad. Why did it take so long you ask? Because of work, which I will get to in a second. I love cars, I currently drive a 2006 Subaru WRX, not stock, but not fully aftermarket, for all you car wiz's out their its stage 2 currently. Anywho, I love playing video games, fishing, hunting, and just cruising around in my car. I often go to car meets once or twice a week in North Carolina were I currently live. Now heres the real kicker, I'm actually a Corporal (E-4) in the United States Marine Corps. Stationed here in NC, I'm active duty and my MOS (Military Occupation Specialty) aka my job, is an 0352 Anti Tank Guided Missilemen. I specialize in shooting the M41-A7 Saber system which shoots a variant of TOW (tube launched optically tracked wire to command guided missile) missiles and M98A2 Javelin which also shoots a missile, its one of popular weapon in games such as COD/BF. I love what I do and training my Marines. I just got off the 26th MEU, got to travel the world and see alot of cool places and train with the Turkish Marines and also the Omani military. Needless to say it was an amazing experience and I get to do it again in the near future, but for the time being I'll be playing Squad and doing real life training. I love the PR/Squad community especially when you get to play with really cool dudes and get an effective squad together and crush souls. I hope in the near future I get to play with some of you guys and have alot of fun.
              I appreciate the hard work and diligence of the Squad developers, Admins, and the community.
              Thanks dudes!
              -Nick
              |TG| Mannerism

Comment

Originally posted by sicknessElite11 View Post
                Thanks dudes!
                -Nick
                Wlecome to TG brother, make yourself at home and get on our TS channel to get some games in.

Comment

• Hi All,
                  Long time FPS gamer here. Love tactical gaming and once the large update for Squad happened I decided to come back to the game. Sure glad I did, it is amazing now and highly enjoyable! Served 6 years in the US Navy. Attained the rank of FC2(SW), decided to get out after recovering from a fracture L5 vert. Suffered that while on a boarding off the coast of Somalia. Wife and I now have two wonderful kids and I'm working as a Network Admin. I don't get that much time to game any longer but I am looking for a group that takes this game semi serious. To many time I'm stuck with bad SL's or guys in my squad.

So could an admin give me a heads up how I start the application process? I might find it after you find the post, but any help is great. Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gaunt View Post
                    Hi All,
                    Long time FPS gamer here. Love tactical gaming and once the large update for Squad happened I decided to come back to the game. Sure glad I did, it is amazing now and highly enjoyable! Served 6 years in the US Navy. Attained the rank of FC2(SW), decided to get out after recovering from a fracture L5 vert. Suffered that while on a boarding off the coast of Somalia. Wife and I now have two wonderful kids and I'm working as a Network Admin. I don't get that much time to game any longer but I am looking for a group that takes this game semi serious. To many time I'm stuck with bad SL's or guys in my squad.

So could an admin give me a heads up how I start the application process? I might find it after you find the post, but any help is great. Thanks.
                    Hi Gaunt, glad to have you in the community! There really is no application process, but it would be good for you to go here https://www.tacticalgamer.com/help and read the TG Primer and Community vs Clan page as well. Once you've done that, go here https://www.tacticalgamer.com/forum/...rd-information and learn about the server, TS, and Discord rules and info. If you find it all to your liking, you may add the |TG| tag to your name, but know that if you do add the tag, you will be held to the TG standard. Hope to see you in game!

Comment

Hey all Stan here,
                      Just figured I would do a bit. I joined TG back in 2013 as Stan / Xitiolin(X) after playing on your CS:S server, loved the guys and the atmosphere the community provided. As the time went by and life carried on I lost touch with this amazing community. I kept gaming anything and everything, until I found Squad on sale a few weeks back. I remembered right away what it was like to play with my good old CS:S TG guys, and I knew that the community had to have a server. Low and behold here I am playing with you through the good and the bad just like old times.

To anyone who is wondering, I figure that my brain is sufficiently wrapped around Squad. If you see me, SL feel free to bark at me for anything you need done. Class switches, resupply runs, taking SL, etc, you name it I'm at your disposal.

Hope to see all y'all out there.
                      -Stan
                      - Xitiolin

Comment

• Originally posted by Xitiolin View Post
                        Re: Introduce yourself

Hey all Stan here,
                        Just figured I would do a bit. I joined TG back in 2013 as Stan / Xitiolin(X) after playing on your CS:S server, loved the guys and the atmosphere the community provided. As the time went by and life carried on I lost touch with this amazing community. I kept gaming anything and everything, until I found Squad on sale a few weeks back. I remembered right away what it was like to play with my good old CS:S TG guys, and I knew that the community had to have a server. Low and behold here I am playing with you through the good and the bad just like old times.

To anyone who is wondering, I figure that my brain is sufficiently wrapped around Squad. If you see me, SL feel free to bark at me for anything you need done. Class switches, resupply runs, taking SL, etc, you name it I'm at your disposal.

Hope to see all y'all out there.
                        -Stan
                        Always a pleasure to have you in the squad! You truly are an asset every time!

Comment

• Hello guys! Lucas, from Brazil here (sorry for bad english lol)
                          I started playing fps / milsim a short time ago and found and played on squad server with some TG members and was impressed by the maturity, organization, teamwork and fellowship with which the squad in game evolved! I was really impressed to find that partnership as soon as I decided to join the TG community. I hope to be able to contribute in the best possible way always and learn more and more with you!
                          See you on the battlefield, see you!

Comment

• Originally posted by BitmapLuke View Post
                            Hello guys! Lucas, from Brazil here (sorry for bad english lol)
                            I started playing fps / milsim a short time ago and found and played on squad server with some TG members and was impressed by the maturity, organization, teamwork and fellowship with which the squad in game evolved! I was really impressed to find that partnership as soon as I decided to join the TG community. I hope to be able to contribute in the best possible way always and learn more and more with you!
                            See you on the battlefield, see you!
                            Luke! Glad to have you in the community! It is always fun squading with you. And win or lose, you always put in good work. Read the TG Primer https://www.tacticalgamer.com/help and the server rules https://www.tacticalgamer.com/forum/...rd-information And put the tag on! --> |TG|

Also, you have to stop apologizing for your English my friend. You are better at it than you think. You speak better English than many people, and there is nobody on here that will be attempting to speak Portuguese any time soon. So, congratulations on being bilingual!

Comment

• Originally posted by Asta85 View Post

Luke! Glad to have you in the community! It is always fun squading with you. And win or lose, you always put in good work. Read the TG Primer https://www.tacticalgamer.com/help and the server rules https://www.tacticalgamer.com/forum/...rd-information And put the tag on! --> |TG|

Also, you have to stop apologizing for your English my friend. You are better at it than you think. You speak better English than many people, and there is nobody on here that will be attempting to speak Portuguese any time soon. So, congratulations on being bilingual!
                              tks man! and I only have to thank you for all you do as SL man!

Comment

• Hey ya'll!

MEFBRAVO here. was SM back in 2007 and played many tournaments with 21CW and have been a big fan of PR. I'm old so time has been slim but squad has brought me back for all the great reasons I love playing. Look forward to running around with you all and appreciate the help in getting settled into the TG system. Thanks again!!!

Mef

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                                X