X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome home brother!

Comment

• Great to see the number of TG Squad regulars continuing to grow. Welcome, all.
      |TG| Mannerism

Comment

• thanks guys

Comment

• I used to play a lot of PR with TG, and was one of the mods on the TF2 server when the game first came out and there was still a TG server. Haven't been around the community in a while but came back for Squad about a month ago and figured it was about time to actually log back into my TG account and say hey and refresh myself on all the rules and such.

Looking forward to many frustrating Logi truck roll overs and poorly placed FOB's with a good group of people!

Comment

• Aufklarer! Glad you're back! I've had the pleasure of having you in my squads recently and you are a welcome addition back to TG. See you on the server!

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."
            |TG-42nd|Wicks-Today at 4:47 PM

No it was fine mate I'm just an *******

Comment

• Hey All, L8knight in Squad! I've been on the server a few times and met some great players! Hope to make this my home!

Comment

• Hello all. I just picked up Squad today on the Steam sale. I've played FPS for a few years now, mostly in the Battlefield franchise. This will be my first foray into the simulation / tactical side of the world. I'm looking forward to the communications and team play. ...and your patience with the new guy.

Comment

• Welcome Gents! We were a great place to start out and stay with :) Look forward to seeing you in-game!

Comment

• Hello!

CrzBonkerz here. Old PR player, and huge fan of the Battlefield series. Played every game since BF1942. Picked up Squad when it was released, but decided to take a break for a while and let some updates come out. I recently started playing again after the 1.88 patch. I've been on the search for a community to join for some good Squad fun. Everyone knows how frustrating it can be to be with a pug squad.. roles not being fulfilled.. squadies half way across the map doing their own thing.. I digress. Excited to find a like-minded group to play with!

One question though. I looked around the site, and may have overlooked, but is there an official way to "join" TG?

Comment

• CrzBonkerz - welcome to TG!

We're not a clan, we're just a community of gamers. As such, there is no formal "join" process, you are welcome to play, hang out, whatever without any type of process attached. Of course, we'd really appreciate it if you took the time to read some stuff about us and our philosophy as a community (we're not like everyone else, so we might not be a fit), but if you do decide we're for you then that's about all of the joining process there is!

Everything you need is here or linked from here:

https://www.tacticalgamer.com/forum/...rd-information

See you on the server!

Comment

• Hey fellas. I figured I should stop by and officially introduce myself. Started playing PR a long time ago. Stopped playing regularly a few years ago. Picked up Squad early on but just started playing regularly about 2-3 weeks ago. Have had a blast playing on your server. Look for me and my friends in-game.

ExpendableCrew
                        theBunnie
                        Wah
                        Jmack
                        Choff
                        Last edited by ExpendableCrew; 01-16-2017, 09:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ExpendableCrew View Post
                          Hey fellas. I figured I should stop by and officially introduce myself. Started playing PR a long time ago. Stopped playing regularly a few years ago. Picked up Squad early on but just started playing regularly about 2-3 weeks ago. Have had a blast playing on your server. Look for me and my friends in-game.

ExpendableCrew
                          theBunnie
                          Wah
                          Choff
                          Welcome dude!

Comment

• Originally posted by ExpendableCrew View Post
                            Hey fellas. I figured I should stop by and officially introduce myself. Started playing PR a long time ago. Stopped playing regularly a few years ago. Picked up Squad early on but just started playing regularly about 2-3 weeks ago. Have had a blast playing on your server. Look for me and my friends in-game.

ExpendableCrew
                            theBunnie
                            Wah
                            Choff
                            Expendable! Thanks for stopping by the forums! Make sure Wah and everyone else does as well. Great games with you on the server and look forward to seeing more of you. Welcome to TG!

Comment

• Whats up, gentlemen? Guess I'll introduce myself... I've never played PR or any version of BF, but I'm an old school Rainbow Six guy (M player!). For the last year and a half I've racked up hundreds of hours on Insurgency. That's where I met my fellow old man gamers ExpendableCrew, Bunnie, Choff and Jmack.

I'll be honest... when I first started playing Squad, I was like "WTF.... why is it fun to run for 10 minutes and get shot by someone I didn't even see?" Then I joined some of the TG-led squads and realized that a good squad leader makes the game a totally different experience. Anyway, looking forward to more games with y'all!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wah View Post
                                Whats up, gentlemen? Guess I'll introduce myself... I've never played PR or any version of BF, but I'm an old school Rainbow Six guy (M player!). For the last year and a half I've racked up hundreds of hours on Insurgency. That's where I met my fellow old man gamers ExpendableCrew, Bunnie, Choff and Jmack.

I'll be honest... when I first started playing Squad, I was like "WTF.... why is it fun to run for 10 minutes and get shot by someone I didn't even see?" Then I joined some of the TG-led squads and realized that a good squad leader makes the game a totally different experience. Anyway, looking forward to more games with y'all!
                                Wah! Great to have you here! You're a great asset to my squad every time you join up! Look forward to seeing you on the server, and keep coming around the forums, there is a lot to discuss about Squad, tactics, and other topics outside of the game.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                                X