This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wah View Post
    Whats up, gentlemen? Guess I'll introduce myself... I've never played PR or any version of BF, but I'm an old school Rainbow Six guy (M player!). For the last year and a half I've racked up hundreds of hours on Insurgency. That's where I met my fellow old man gamers ExpendableCrew, Bunnie, Choff and Jmack.

I'll be honest... when I first started playing Squad, I was like "WTF.... why is it fun to run for 10 minutes and get shot by someone I didn't even see?" Then I joined some of the TG-led squads and realized that a good squad leader makes the game a totally different experience. Anyway, looking forward to more games with y'all!
    Welcome to TG!
    |TG-X| mp40x

Register for the Forums! | Get on Teamspeak! | Play Squad! | Join Discord! | Support Tactical Gamer!

Comment

• Gentlemen,

Nice to digitally meet you all. I was a long time player of PR with ExpendableCrew. I like that we're starting to get back into that kind of gameplay with Squad. It still has a long way to go, but it's coming along. We play exclusively on the TG server and are starting to get to know the regulars. It's good to be here.

Tim

Comment

• Welcome Bunnie, Expendable, Wah and crew -- great to see you guys on the server and forums. Bunnie, I'm always glad when you're in my squad because I know I'll have a fellow medic!
        |TG| Mannerism

Comment

• Originally posted by theBunnie View Post
          Gentlemen,

Nice to digitally meet you all. I was a long time player of PR with ExpendableCrew. I like that we're starting to get back into that kind of gameplay with Squad. It still has a long way to go, but it's coming along. We play exclusively on the TG server and are starting to get to know the regulars. It's good to be here.

Tim
          Bunny

It is good to have you guys here! See you on the server!

Dispo

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."
          |TG-42nd|Wicks-Today at 4:47 PM

No it was fine mate I'm just an *******

Comment

• Bunny

It is good to have you guys here! See you on the server!

Dispo
            I wish I could! I can't join a game since the last game update. Server connection problem every time. I saw that you were having the same problem in the joinsquad forums. I was trying so hard to solve this problem that I reformatted and installed everything on a new SSD. Still nothing. I think it's just something that I'll have to wait for them to fix. See you in there when they fix it!

Tim

Comment

• Hey theBunnie good to have you here.

This is a known issue for the devs. Try this:

For anyone who has the latest steam client update and is experiencing the "Server Closed Connection" update, please try to disable all items from your Steam Inventory and then connecting to a server. This seems to be an issue with the Steam inventory.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeepo View Post
                Hey theBunnie good to have you here.

This is a known issue for the devs. Try this:
                THANK YOU!! That totally worked. Where's the donate to TG button??

Comment

• Originally posted by theBunnie View Post

THANK YOU!! That totally worked. Where's the donate to TG button??
                  Ha, just passing on the good news is all!

However this is the supporting member link - https://www.tacticalgamer.com/settings/subscriptions

You get some cool bonuses like reserved slots on the server with this.

Comment

• Hey all, been playing in the TG servers quite a bit recently. Played Counter-strike since beta about 14/15 years ago, although this game brings back a style of teamwork that i haven't enjoyed as much since R6: Rogue Spear. Dabbled in ARMA3 a bit but I find Squad far more enjoyable.

Comment

• Glad to have you not badger! Good games tonight man.

Comment

• Most everyone probably recognizes my nick.... hey all!

I have been delinquent in signing on to the TG site, an oversight I have hereby remedied. Love the community, love the server and always have a blast, win or lose. Is why I keep coming back, good people and good games.

See ya'll on the objective....usually from the perspective of a medkit and bandage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Celt View Post
                          Most everyone probably recognizes my nick.... hey all!

I have been delinquent in signing on to the TG site, an oversight I have hereby remedied. Love the community, love the server and always have a blast, win or lose. Is why I keep coming back, good people and good games.

See ya'll on the objective....usually from the perspective of a medkit and bandage.
                          It's about frigging time!

Comment

• BTW - for all of our new members, please make sure you get onto Teamspeak with us so we can make fun of each other between rounds.

https://www.tacticalgamer.com/forum/...er-information

Comment

• Hey fellas, just joined with my brother. Been playing Squad on TG for awhile and we decided its time. I believe I used to play with Whiskeysix on COD back in 2008-2009 so I may know one or two of ya. Anyway, Squad, Eve, and LoL are my games when I'm not with the wife. Good to meet you all.

Comment

• Glad to have you in the community Ruin!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                                X