This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ruin View Post
    Hey fellas, just joined with my brother. Been playing Squad on TG for awhile and we decided its time. I believe I used to play with Whiskeysix on COD back in 2008-2009 so I may know one or two of ya. Anyway, Squad, Eve, and LoL are my games when I'm not with the wife. Good to meet you all.
    Welcome to you and your Brother. WhiskeySix still floats around from time to time! :D

Comment

• Originally posted by not badger View Post
      Hey all, been playing in the TG servers quite a bit recently. Played Counter-strike since beta about 14/15 years ago, although this game brings back a style of teamwork that i haven't enjoyed as much since R6: Rogue Spear. Dabbled in ARMA3 a bit but I find Squad far more enjoyable.
      CS and R6:RS!!!!!!!!! I probably played against you multiple times. I was either Magnum, KrZyk0w, or another name back in the day. Regardless I loved running no armor, mp5 and m9. and C4 combo.... favorite map was THE MET or the one in the Cover Ops add on that had the missile silo.

Welcome to the group buddy!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gaunt View Post

CS and R6:RS!!!!!!!!! I probably played against you multiple times. I was either Magnum, KrZyk0w, or another name back in the day. Regardless I loved running no armor, mp5 and m9. and C4 combo.... favorite map was THE MET or the one in the Cover Ops add on that had the missile silo.

Welcome to the group buddy!
        Hahah maybe we did! I was always a fan of CSL, bunkers, and diesel(?)....my loadout was always pdw, light armour, hbs, and frags. I played on MPlayer, usually laddered in XL2000 and SL CQC. Played for clans like GyZ, NvS, iak, RES, and tF. I'll never forget how awesome it was when someone was running a T3 connection to host games.

For most of my RS career i was embarrassingly known as GyZ-SpankyG. I moved on from RS when Mplayer died to CS which I had been playing since beta. I'm always happy when I find people who also enjoyed what was easily one of the most addicting tactical shooters that had a tight-knit amazing community.

Comment

• Originally posted by not badger View Post

Hahah maybe we did! I was always a fan of CSL, bunkers, and diesel(?)....my loadout was always pdw, light armour, hbs, and frags. I played on MPlayer, usually laddered in XL2000 and SL CQC. Played for clans like GyZ, NvS, iak, RES, and tF. I'll never forget how awesome it was when someone was running a T3 connection to host games.

For most of my RS career i was embarrassingly known as GyZ-SpankyG. I moved on from RS when Mplayer died to CS which I had been playing since beta. I'm always happy when I find people who also enjoyed what was easily one of the most addicting tactical shooters that had a tight-knit amazing community.
          oh man, Rogue Spear and the map packs, CovertOps and UrbanOps were amazing. The customization that the host of the game had was unreal. So much fun to host games and force certain weapons on the fly. I did a ton of ladder play, I reached #3 in 1v1 and was part of a few top 5 ladder clans. So long ago and so many games/clans later... but Rogue Spear easily is my all time favorite!

Comment

• Originally posted by theBunnie View Post
            Gentlemen,

Nice to digitally meet you all. I was a long time player of PR with ExpendableCrew. I like that we're starting to get back into that kind of gameplay with Squad. It still has a long way to go, but it's coming along. We play exclusively on the TG server and are starting to get to know the regulars. It's good to be here.

Tim
            Good to have you around to revive me all the time :P

Comment

• Originally posted by ExpendableCrew View Post
              Hey fellas. I figured I should stop by and officially introduce myself. Started playing PR a long time ago. Stopped playing regularly a few years ago. Picked up Squad early on but just started playing regularly about 2-3 weeks ago. Have had a blast playing on your server. Look for me and my friends in-game.

ExpendableCrew
              theBunnie
              Wah
              Jmack
              Choff
              Love having you and your group on the server man!

Comment

• Howdy Howdy all! I've enjoyed gaming on TG the last couple of weeks especially killing that Bopat guy or riding around with that CrazyDrunk guy who gets our Techies stuck ;)

-Packet

Comment

• Originally posted by packetshooter View Post
                  Howdy Howdy all! I've enjoyed gaming on TG the last couple of weeks especially killing that Bopat guy or riding around with that CrazyDrunk guy who gets our Techies stuck ;)

-Packet
                  Welcome to TG brother, see you on the server.

Comment

• Hey All! I'm relatively new to the PC world, friend of mine recommended I try out Squad...and I got addicted overnight. long story short, I joined up here and am now looking to become an active member of the community. I have gone by multiple names over the Years, but Primarily Wormtail90, or more recently The_Verm.

Comment

• Glad to have you on board Verm!

Comment

• heya all, I come from the land down under.
                        Cool squad server you got running fellas, two very close games today, always like winning those close ones.
                        If anyone would like to sell me a kill i'll give you 50 bux for one :D (just PM me for paypal details)
                        Anyways, nearly got my 1000 hours up now and if you haven't seen my new squad music video yet please do check it out.
                        It's ok to bop your head and you are also allowed to laugh if you feel the need.
                        "rulie rockatansky in the valley of the F.O.B. hunters...still hunting..."

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Verm View Post
                          Hey All! I'm relatively new to the PC world, friend of mine recommended I try out Squad...and I got addicted overnight. long story short, I joined up here and am now looking to become an active member of the community. I have gone by multiple names over the Years, but Primarily Wormtail90, or more recently The_Verm.
                          Hey hey hey! That's my lil buddy!

Comment

• Hey all,

Been playing Squad for a year or so now but just recently picked it back up after the last update. TG is usually 1 of the 2 servers I play on. Had a good time today with some of the TG guys. See you out there.

Comment

• Welcome brother!

Comment

• Wow, you took a screen shot of my best game lol. I scored an 880 on that one as a medic. Let me introduce myself. I'm Nighthauk. Formally known as Nighthawk with a W. I've since changed it due to some games that I play, someone has already taken the name. I've been playing PC games since Everquest. Telling my age now. Actually played a few online text based RPG's as well. I was in the active US Army for 8 years and 5 of which was a medic for JSOC. So I know what its like to actually be a combat medic. I've tried squad leader a few times and as some of you know, I'm not the best at it but on the same note, not the worst either. The Tactical Gamer server is by far the best server that I've played on with Squad. Very professional players and very good players as well. Thank you for allowing me to join this community.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                                X