This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Introduce yourself

Hello everyone. I am Zulnex and I have been playing PR since 2008.
    Looking forward playing Squad on TG servers very much.

Comment

Hey hey! Nice to see a bunch of new faces! :)

I didn't get into PR with TG until well after the craze passed (was into 2142 at the time). Squad's looking good. From what I've seen feels like a blend between Insurgency, ARMA, PR, and other tactical shooters with a bit of the fast-paced-ness from Battlefield 3/4. Looking forward to trying it out with TGers. :)
      |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
      TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
      Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
      Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Definitely looking forward to giving this a shot with some old & new faces

Comment

Sounds like a good time...!
          sigpic Sometimes I rip, other times I RIP.

Comment

Hello, I'm Strait Raider.

I started playing PR:BF2 a couple of months before I joined TG.

I'm hoping Squad will bring back the same intense teamwork-centric play that brought me here in the first place.

I'll be lurking. Watching... Waiting...
            Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

This.sounds.awesome.

42nd Recon

***FORMER*** 9th Mobile Infantry Detachment - Spearheads -- BY ANY MEANS --

Without Darkness, How Could We Measure The Light?

Damnit, I am not a hobbit!

Comment

Originally posted by Yrkidding View Post
                Welcome to the TG Community! I think you'll find it an awesome place once Squad comes out.
                Thx, I'll waiting to get a chance to shoot some old PR players in new world called Squad. :P

Comment

Hello, everyone. My name is Neb. That username was taken so I added a lot of 'b's' to it. Feel free to call me Neb [Nehb] or Nebulas. My real name is Daniel. I'm glad to be part of TG and am working on getting a proper mic/headphone set to really be of value to a squad. I look forward to meeting all of you.

Comment

Originally posted by Nebbbbb View Post
                    Hello, everyone. My name is Neb. That username was taken so I added a lot of 'b's' to it. Feel free to call me Neb [Nehb] or Nebulas. My real name is Daniel. I'm glad to be part of TG and am working on getting a proper mic/headphone set to really be of value to a squad. I look forward to meeting all of you.
                    Welcome to TG, Neb!

Comment

Originally posted by Nebbbbb View Post
                      Welcome!

Comment

Hey people ! Call me SlackJaw, however if you want to know my real name - it's Stanislav. I've been playing PR since 2012 and I've absolutely loved it ever since. I've heard many good stuff about TG and I'm glad that I'm going to be part of it when Squad is released. I'm looking forward to playing with all of you.

Comment

I guess I say a couple of words about myself before I continue spamming the forums.
                          Iím Curry, 24 years, management and marketing student, born and raised in the origin of the famous Mercedes-Benz and Porsche - the one and only - Stuttgart, in the south-west of Germany.
                          I play PR:BF2 since 2009, with breaks for COD 4 (ESL amateur series, PROMOD) and for good old vanilla.
                          In 2010 PR finally got me completely, since then I never really managed to get away from it, also because few months later two friends and me founded [3dAC] which is still an active and dedicated PR clan.
                          Iíve played in two PR tournament as officer as well as commander and Iím currently part of the Official PR Tournament staff.

I enjoy skiing (Backcountry) and pretty much waste all my money on that. I own a little company together with one of the founders of [3dAC].

Iím really looking forward to SQUAD, to meet new people and reunite with old ones. And of course have some great games packed with action and teamwork! The Steam Greenlight campaign is showing that we are not alone with our strange taste in video games.

Great to be here,
                          Curry.

Onil: All men are created equal, then some become 3dAC's ;)
                          Noyava: "I'd buy Squad if it comes out of 3.5 floppy discs"

Comment

I'm paying attention to this, never played ARMA or PR. My only experiences have been on TG servers playing 2142, BC2, BF3 and BF4 but I play pretty regular and wouldn't play anywhere else.

Comment

Zho's here.

Things Zho likes about Squad:
                              1. VOIP.
                              2. Command structure.

Things Zho's done:
                              BF2142 with 3rd SFD.
                              BC2 with 70th Trailblazers.
                              Last 1-2 years have been mostly in ARMA 2 and ARMA 3 - Wasteland, King of the Hill, DayZ.

Looking forward to this.

Comment

Welcome everyone, old and new!
                                |TG-X| mp40x

Register for the Forums! | Get on Teamspeak! | Play Squad! | Join Discord! | Support Tactical Gamer!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                                X