This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nighthauk View Post

Wow, you took a screen shot of my best game lol. I scored an 880 on that one as a medic. Let me introduce myself. I'm Nighthauk. Formally known as Nighthawk with a W. I've since changed it due to some games that I play, someone has already taken the name. I've been playing PC games since Everquest. Telling my age now. Actually played a few online text based RPG's as well. I was in the active US Army for 8 years and 5 of which was a medic for JSOC. So I know what its like to actually be a combat medic. I've tried squad leader a few times and as some of you know, I'm not the best at it but on the same note, not the worst either. The Tactical Gamer server is by far the best server that I've played on with Squad. Very professional players and very good players as well. Thank you for allowing me to join this community.
    Welcome aboard, Nighthauk! Glad to have you and we'll see you on the server!

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."
    |TG-42nd|Wicks-Today at 4:47 PM

No it was fine mate I'm just an *******

Comment

• Well. I know some of you know me. Some of you have played a lot of rounds with me. But for the others I figured I would post. My real name is Joe.. and am cool if you use it other then Crazy. I work 2 jobs as a Advanced emt and a firefighter. I am a instructor for fire and do trainings for my department. Have been doing this for 7 years. Kinda helps with three squad leader role since I lead irl. And yes for peiple who do not know Killer of all is my brother. I am 27 and from Ohio. Hope to keep having fun and playing with you all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crazydrunk1 View Post
        Well. I know some of you know me. Some of you have played a lot of rounds with me. But for the others I figured I would post. My real name is Joe.. and am cool if you use it other then Crazy. I work 2 jobs as a Advanced emt and a firefighter. I am a instructor for fire and do trainings for my department. Have been doing this for 7 years. Kinda helps with three squad leader role since I lead irl. And yes for peiple who do not know Killer of all is my brother. I am 27 and from Ohio. Hope to keep having fun and playing with you all.
        Welcome buddy! Do you tell the people while you are actively saving a life that you go by "CrazyDrunk"? :P

Comment

• Originally posted by Crazydrunk1 View Post
          Well. I know some of you know me. Some of you have played a lot of rounds with me. But for the others I figured I would post. My real name is Joe.. and am cool if you use it other then Crazy. I work 2 jobs as a Advanced emt and a firefighter. I am a instructor for fire and do trainings for my department. Have been doing this for 7 years. Kinda helps with three squad leader role since I lead irl. And yes for peiple who do not know Killer of all is my brother. I am 27 and from Ohio. Hope to keep having fun and playing with you all.
          Often heard "Crazy had to bail .. he got a run"

Comment

• Whatever you do, don't let him drive the logistics truck with you in it LOL.

Comment

• No I don't lol. But yea I leave randomly. And my driving is great night lol. Funny part of my name I don't drink lol

Comment

• read all the rules and everything as Asta told me to, and i would like to throw on the TG tags if possible!

Comment

• Good to go my friend! Welcome to the community on the official side!

Comment

• Welcome aboard not badger!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by not badger View Post
                      read all the rules and everything as Asta told me to, and i would like to throw on the TG tags if possible!
                      Be officially very welcome not badger , TG is a community of mature players, not a clan, feel free to use our tag!

Comment

• Hey, I'm Furball

Active duty Canadian Forces, had a good time playing with you folks a few days ago thought I'd sign up for more.

Comment

• Originally posted by FurballHero View Post
                          Hey, I'm Furball

Active duty Canadian Forces, had a good time playing with you folks a few days ago thought I'd sign up for more.
                          Well glad you had a fun time! Welcome to the community! If you have any questions regarding our server, or even Squad, just feel free to ask, and somebody smarter than me will reply.

Comment

• Originally posted by FurballHero View Post
                            Hey, I'm Furball

Good chatting with you briefly on TS Furball.

Comment

• Hey Im K1LL3R 0F 4LL, my real name is Jason, feel free to call me that instead of my steam name I made when I was like 12 lmao. Crazydrunk is my brother so forgive me as I had to grow up with him. Im 24 and from Ohio as well obviously :D. I cant help but feel like this is an intervention "Hi im Jason and I have a problem, Im addicted to squad" lol Glad to be here would not want to play with any other group of people. I have been playing squad since release and have played Project Reality for somewhere in the range of 7-8 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by K1LL3R 0F 4LL View Post
                                Hey Im K1LL3R 0F 4LL, my real name is Jason, feel free to call me that instead of my steam name I made when I was like 12 lmao. Crazydrunk is my brother so forgive me as I had to grow up with him. Im 24 and from Ohio as well obviously :D. I cant help but feel like this is an intervention "Hi im Jason and I have a problem, Im addicted to squad" lol Glad to be here would not want to play with any other group of people. I have been playing squad since release and have played Project Reality for somewhere in the range of 7-8 years.
                                Well....at this point it must be true that we'll let just about anyone in the door here.

:)

Welcome to TG Killer!

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."
                                |TG-42nd|Wicks-Today at 4:47 PM

No it was fine mate I'm just an *******

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse