This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello I am NavyElk,
    I have been playing Computer games way longer than I would like to admit. My 2 sons are avid Gamers also. They started once they could hold their heads up on their own. They sat on my lap in their diapers as I played hours on end. I have played all game genres; I have played from Doom in DOS(not Windows haha) to EQ, FFXI, FFXIV Reborn, WOW, GuildWards2 ESO, Diablo series, to America's Army series to Ghost Recon, Rainbow Six (original stuff) to the newest Ghost Recon Wildlands to Rainbow 6 Siege, SplinterCell. Most of the CODs up until few 2 years ago or so. CSGO. All the Battlefields. Played many of the NovaLogic titels from the DeltaForce games to F22Lightning 3.
    BUT my TRUE GAME GENRE LOVE is Tactical FPS.
    I love multiplayer, sure I have played many single players but they do not hold my attention as the multiplayers do. I love the interaction and challenge another player brings but also the ability to communicate.
    Current games I was playing until if found SQUAD:
    -Rainbow Six Siege(just picked this up 2 week before Squad free to play weekend)
    -America's Army (seem to always come back to it)
    -Rainbow Six Siege(just picked this up 2 week before Squad free to play weekend)
    -Ghost Recon Wildlands (is amazing with co-op friends and on Extreme difficulty, we spent over 150 hours clearing this game together and had a blast doing it)
    -Battlefield 1

So anyways as you can see I LOVE TO GAME! I started SQUAD on last weekendís free to play weekend deal. And feel in love with it immediately.
    So I bought 3 copies :) one for me and one for each of my boys. I also got a friend to purchase it.
    I enjoyed it so much I felt I had to post a review on steam about it, and i do not normally do that....
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7...mmended/393380

In that review I talkd about how amazing the community in SQUAD is and that I played on TG servers all weekend over 19+ hours of play on your servers and did not once encounter a Jerk/Troll/Griefers/Racism (we will just call it Immaturity)! Which in all my 20+ years of playing multiplayer I cannot recall that ever happening. EVER! America's Army most often has a decent community but still you run into plenty Immaturity and Racism!
    So after I bought the game i was so excited to get home from work on Monday to jump on TG servers.... and come to find out they are empty :( have been all week so far, hoping itís a weekend thing for the server to fill up again.
    So I been playing on Thunderdome server after work each day, and again the SQUAD community there is just incredible. Zero Immaturity that I have encountered. Sure people have fun people swear thatís not what Iím talking about, I am talking about the no Jerks, Trolls, Griefers, people just trying to ruin the fun of others for no reason.

So anyways because of such an amazing experience on your the TG serves last weekend and playing with a few of you and even having a few of you SL the squad I was in, is why I have registered here and now posting.

Look forward to playing with you guys.
    What server do you guys play on during the week?

Play HARD Have FUN

Comment

• Welcome NavyElk I'm kinda new on TG community too, but what you wrote is the spirit! Always a pleasure have players like you on the server!!

Originally posted by NavyElk View Post
      So I been playing on Thunderdome server after work each day, and again the SQUAD community there is just incredible. Zero Immaturity that I have encountered. Sure people have fun people swear thatís not what Iím talking about, I am talking about the no Jerks, Trolls, Griefers, people just trying to ruin the fun of others for no reason.

So anyways because of such an amazing experience on your the TG serves last weekend and playing with a few of you and even having a few of you SL the squad I was in, is why I have registered here and now posting.

Look forward to playing with you guys.
      What server do you guys play on during the week?

I play every night on TG server and it's always are full of our boys! Show up! We will waiting you bro!

Comment

• Originally posted by BitmapLuke View Post
        Welcome NavyElk I'm kinda new on TG community too, but what you wrote is the spirit! Always a pleasure have players like you on the server!!

I play every night on TG server and it's always are full of our boys! Show up! We will waiting you bro!
        That is so strange, I checked multiple times on Monday night and Tuesday, and it showed in the Server Browswer as empty. Actually had to turn on the show empty server to get it to show up in the Browswer list.

What time do you guys play?
        I am in Maine, USA so Eastern Time, and normaly get on around 4pm or so.
        Like I said I played on it all last weekend and it was always full :)

Cant wait to play tonight.
        Play HARD Have FUN

Comment

• Originally posted by NavyElk View Post

That is so strange, I checked multiple times on Monday night and Tuesday, and it showed in the Server Browswer as empty. Actually had to turn on the show empty server to get it to show up in the Browswer list.

What time do you guys play?
          I am in Maine, USA so Eastern Time, and normaly get on around 4pm or so.
          Like I said I played on it all last weekend and it was always full :)

Cant wait to play tonight.
          First off, welcome to TG, Elk!

Our Squad server is full every weeknight. It usually fills around 6-7pm Central, but it can start earlier if a few people hop on to seed it. Sometimes it is full during the day time, but that is a rarity unless it is immediately following a release.

On weekends the server is generally full 24x7. If it is empty in the morning it usually gets going by mid-day and then remains full well into the night.

Don't worry, we haven't disappeared. ;)

Look forward to seeing you on the server. Feel free to hop into my squad if you can find some room :) Also, please feel free to get into our Teamspeak server with us or on our Discord server to talk to admins and other community members. Obviously, we also post a lot of content on our forums as well, so please have a look around and join in the conversations there.

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."
          |TG-42nd|Wicks-Today at 4:47 PM

No it was fine mate I'm just an *******

Comment

• Originally posted by disposableHero View Post

First off, welcome to TG, Elk!

Our Squad server is full every weeknight. It usually fills around 6-7pm Central, but it can start earlier if a few people hop on to seed it. Sometimes it is full during the day time, but that is a rarity unless it is immediately following a release.

On weekends the server is generally full 24x7. If it is empty in the morning it usually gets going by mid-day and then remains full well into the night.

Don't worry, we haven't disappeared. ;)

Look forward to seeing you on the server. Feel free to hop into my squad if you can find some room :) Also, please feel free to get into our Teamspeak server with us or on our Discord server to talk to admins and other community members. Obviously, we also post a lot of content on our forums as well, so please have a look around and join in the conversations there.
            Thanks,
            Ok that makes sense most week days im off between 8-9pm EST so I think I am just missing you guys.
            I have already joined/added Discord :)

On another note, Signatures? can they be uploaded or have to have pic hosted somewhere else and use URL? I have tried both shows the thumbnail but its not showing up on my posts. Just curious :)

thanks again guys. Look forwad to playing with you all, probably see a lot of me on the weekends for sure.
            Play HARD Have FUN

Comment

• Greetings and good day. As my forum name implies I'm Pro-ActiveDeath. I enjoy AR's, marksmen rifles against militia, and long drives on Logi runs. I'm frequently seen with Hudson, MrSoup, & Rozzz, and since I'm the social one out of the bunch I figured I'd post here for everyone. We started playing Squad in November and wound up on TG's server one night. It quickly became the only server we play on. So I'm taking the opportunity to say "thanks for a great server" and having been deeply involved in running a gaming community in the early 2000's (Day of Defeat, BF1942, BF2) thank you for your efforts in providing a chance to gather with like minded individuals. Looking forward to shooting at/with you.

Comment

• Hey Pro-AcitiveDeath
                I am new here but will say Hi and Welcome :)
                Look forward to seeing you and your friends on the battlefield :)
                Play HARD Have FUN

Comment

• Originally posted by Pro-ActiveDeath View Post
                  Greetings and good day. As my forum name implies I'm Pro-ActiveDeath. I enjoy AR's, marksmen rifles against militia, and long drives on Logi runs. I'm frequently seen with Hudson, MrSoup, & Rozzz, and since I'm the social one out of the bunch I figured I'd post here for everyone. We started playing Squad in November and wound up on TG's server one night. It quickly became the only server we play on. So I'm taking the opportunity to say "thanks for a great server" and having been deeply involved in running a gaming community in the early 2000's (Day of Defeat, BF1942, BF2) thank you for your efforts in providing a chance to gather with like minded individuals. Looking forward to shooting at/with you.
                  Good group of guys. Welcome to the forums. I say "good group of guys" but that, of course, does not include Hudson. He's just a trouble maker.

Comment

• Hi Pro-AD and Elk!

Glad you are both on the forums! Elk, I haven't had the opportunity to play with you yet, but I am sure it will happen eventually. Pro, you are always an asset to the squad each time we have played!

Do not worry too much about being "new" or "old" to the community. The community is tied together by a mindset laid out in the TG Primer https://www.tacticalgamer.com/help If you have that mindset, you are as in the community as the next guy.

Be mature. Treat each other with respect. Play with honor.

Comment

• Glad to see you guys post in here! I enjoy working with you guys!

Comment

• Originally posted by ExpendableCrew View Post

Good group of guys. Welcome to the forums. I say "good group of guys" but that, of course, does not include Hudson. He's just a trouble maker.
                        Originally posted by Asta85 View Post
                        Hi Pro-AD... Glad you are both on the forums! ...Pro, you are always an asset to the squad each time we have played!
                        Originally posted by Gaunt View Post
                        Glad to see you guys post in here! I enjoy working with you guys!
                        Thanks for the kind words and thanks for having us. I've been FPS gaming with Hudson for almost 15 years, and Hudson is only truly Happy when he is Grumpy... :)

Comment

• Hey all!

First off, Im new to squad. Played it during the free weekend and had an absolute blast! After playing around on a few different servers, I had personally found the TG server had been the best experience yet. Had a great TG squad leader (answered all my noobie questions :P), and a very communicative squad. Which up to this point, the only time i found this was when i joined a squad of people just mucking around and not even playing the game ( :( ). So i figured I would join the community! haha :)

Comment

• Originally posted by LE.HOSER View Post
                            Hey all!

First off, Im new to squad. Played it during the free weekend and had an absolute blast! After playing around on a few different servers, I had personally found the TG server had been the best experience yet. Had a great TG squad leader (answered all my noobie questions :P), and a very communicative squad. Which up to this point, the only time i found this was when i joined a squad of people just mucking around and not even playing the game ( :( ). So i figured I would join the community! haha :)
                            Very glad that you enjoyed your time on our server! Keep showing up and you'll learn even more!

Comment

• Welcome all new guys. Join me anytime Wil be glad to help ya learn.

Comment

• Welcome new peeps and not so new peeps who are just now introducing themselves ! Lol

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                                X