X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice to see new faces! Welcome all!

Comment

• Hello again, Joined TG back in uh 2006 I think for Project Reality Battle Field 2.

Back now that the awesome game known as SQUAD is here!! :D

Prior service Army (11c) play a good amount Planetside 2. Software engineer.

Pew pew pew about every 6 weeks or so - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xxW...em-uploademail

Comment

• Originally posted by Gaunt View Post

Very glad that you enjoyed your time on our server! Keep showing up and you'll learn even more!
        Thanks! I certainly will do

Comment

• Hi all! I'm a new face around here. In any game I go by the name Octopixell, but you can call me Octo. Found your server on Squad and couldn't bring myself to stop gaming after I joined it. What amazing attitude and gameplay you guys bring to the table! I'm loving it!

Hope to play a lot more Squad, and possibly other games with you guys! ;)
          I mostly stream my gameplay on Twitch as much as I can! Come and have a look: https://www.twitch.tv/octopixell

Comment

• Originally posted by Pro-ActiveDeath View Post
            ... Hudson is only truly Happy when he is Grumpy... :)
            A fellow curmudgeon! I knew I liked Hudson the first time I met him.

Comment

• Hey everyone. New PC Gamer, been on a pc for about 6 months now. Looking to play some squad. Ive done a little bit but not enough to know what im doing. Would like to learn more. Hope to see you in game!

Comment

• Originally posted by Octopixell View Post
                Hi all! I'm a new face around here. In any game I go by the name Octopixell, but you can call me Octo. Found your server on Squad and couldn't bring myself to stop gaming after I joined it. What amazing attitude and gameplay you guys bring to the table! I'm loving it!

Hope to play a lot more Squad, and possibly other games with you guys! ;)
                Great to see you here! Good rounds yeasterday!

Originally posted by Sixfeet View Post
                Hey everyone. New PC Gamer, been on a pc for about 6 months now. Looking to play some squad. Ive done a little bit but not enough to know what im doing. Would like to learn more. Hope to see you in game!
                Be welcome! And keep playing with us, for sure that the TG community will always be willing to help. Don't be afraid and don't hesitate to ask me anything about squad. I'll help you in everything I can.

Comment

• Originally posted by BitmapLuke View Post

Great to see you here! Good rounds yeasterday!
                  Yesterday's rounds were legend! Hah! Hope to see you in-game ;)
                  I mostly stream my gameplay on Twitch as much as I can! Come and have a look: https://www.twitch.tv/octopixell

Comment

• Welcome to all of the new faces! We are here to help. Do not hesitate to ask questions!

Comment

• Welcome Sixfeet to PC master race!

Comment

• Hi! Been playing on the TG server for the last week or so and I have come to really enjoy the atmosphere. Every squad I have been in with TG members has been great fun and I thought I would look in to being more involved with the community. I had originally expected there to be some sort of formal clan recruitment process but it seems things are a bit more casual around here in that regard since this is a community. This is perfect for me as my work schedule is often unpredictable at times so the rigid structure of a clan isn't always compatible with my lifestyle.

I will make sure to jump in Teamspeak and say hi. I look forward to playing with you all.

- Moose.

Comment

• Originally posted by SafetyMoose View Post
                          Hi! Been playing on the TG server for the last week or so and I have come to really enjoy the atmosphere. Every squad I have been in with TG members has been great fun and I thought I would look in to being more involved with the community. I had originally expected there to be some sort of formal clan recruitment process but it seems things are a bit more casual around here in that regard. This is perfect for me as my work schedule is often unpredictable at times so the rigid structure of a clan isn't always compatible with my lifestyle.

I will make sure to jump in Teamspeak and say hi. I look forward to playing with you all.

- Moose.
                          Welcome Moose!

Yeah, TG is a community of like-minded gamers and not a clan. Our only requirements are to read the server rules, Primer and code of conduct and agree to follow those. Beyond that, you're good and Welcome to TG!

If you need anything, please feel free to reach out to myself or any of our admins and we will be glad to help you out. We're available here (use the Contact An Admin forum), on Teamspeak while playing or on our Discord server.

Rules and other contact information linked here

Dispo

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."
                          |TG-42nd|Wicks-Today at 4:47 PM

No it was fine mate I'm just an *******

Comment

• Welcome new people!! At this rate we are going to need 2 servers :D

Comment

• Hey guys. Figured I should post up here cause I've been on a bunch recently. I had to start a new account cause I've forgot everything for the old one haha.
                              I'm an old Battlefield player who first got into TG in the dying days of 2142 and then had a blast here playing BF:BC2. I took a break from Battlefield after a little bit of BF3 and haven't been around here for a several years.
                              Picked up Squad on the free weekend and been enjoying it ever since. Great to see some familiar faces from the old days as well as all the new ones.

Comment

• Hey Shade! Glad you made your way back to TG!

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."
                                |TG-42nd|Wicks-Today at 4:47 PM

No it was fine mate I'm just an *******

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                                X