X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to all the new cannon fodder!

Comment

• Hey, guys.

I used to play on the servers back in PR days - and recently picked up squad.

Is there a 'normal' time when the server population is pretty high?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jiffeh View Post
        Hey, guys.

I used to play on the servers back in PR days - and recently picked up squad.

Is there a 'normal' time when the server population is pretty high?
        Weeknights from 6-7pm Central, weekends generally 24/7

Welcome back!

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."
        |TG-42nd|Wicks-Today at 4:47 PM

No it was fine mate I'm just an *******

Comment

• Hello!

I'm Thicc Biscuits, sometimes known as Nuj. I like being helpful and choose to play medic when no one else wants to.

I'm a full grown woman even if I don't sound like it. I am a professional broadcaster for radio stations in the valley of Georgia.

I get on nightly from 8PM-2AM EST.

I'd love to play with you!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nujlet View Post
            Hello!

I'm Thicc Biscuits, sometimes known as Nuj. I like being helpful and choose to play medic when no one else wants to.

I'm a full grown woman even if I don't sound like it. I am a professional broadcaster for radio stations in the valley of Georgia.

Hey Biscuits! I think you were in my squad the other day? Welcome to TG! Look forward to seeing you on the server again in the future, and if you need anything please feel free to reach out to me or any of our admins.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nujlet View Post
              Hello!

Welcome Biscuits. It's been good having you in squad the last few days. Very good team player.

I still think you're a 10 year old boy.

(Just kidding. I'm only busting balls ... not that you have any ... apparently)

Crew

Comment

• Hi all, I just installed Squad but I've been playing with TG in Planetside 2 for about three years. I always enjoy playing with TG there, and I'm sure I'll have a blast with everyone on Squad!

Comment

• Hello
                  Im Jack, I joined the TG planetside 2 outfit awile back. And for a shot time I played on the TG bf4 server. my favorite class is LAT and HAT I also cant drive anything with more than 4 weels.
                  my universal username is jackkarol sometimes with [TG]
                  Last edited by jackkarol; 05-16-2017, 08:48 PM.
                  “My logisticians are a humorless lot … they know if my campaign fails, they are the first ones I will slay.” – Alexander the Great

Comment

• What's your ingame name jack? PS2 is a fun game but Squad is an addiction I can't kick... be careful!

Comment

• Hello to all of the new people!

Nujlet keepsharp jackkarol

Glad to have you all! Some of you I have squaded with, and some I haven't, but that all shall change in time! If need assistance or have questions, please feel free to ask.

Comment

• Hey there,

I'm Badger. I started playing squad during one of the free weekends last year and was absolutely blown away by the style of gameplay a public game was offering and bought it immediately. I've played with randoms since then and a couple times on your servers. I was impressed by your structure and orderly conduct during the games I played with you and wanted to join in.

Regards,

Badger
                        Last edited by Hard Boiled Badger; 05-13-2017, 06:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hard Boiled Badger View Post
                          Hey there,

I'm Badger. I started playing squad during one of the free weekends last year and was absolutely blown away by the style of gameplay a public game was offering and bought it immediately. I've played with randoms sense then and a couple times on your servers. I was impressed by your structure and orderly conduct during the games I played with you and wanted to join in.

Regards,

Badger
                          Welcome Badger!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gaunt View Post
                            What's your ingame name jack?
                            my squad user is [TG]jackkarol. I have played planetside and battlefield for so long brackets have become a way of life for me.
                            “My logisticians are a humorless lot … they know if my campaign fails, they are the first ones I will slay.” – Alexander the Great

Comment

• I go by Mitt, I really enjoy the server! Great team of admins as well as players. I have been playing FPS for as long as I can remember playing Xbox 360. I have played: almost all Battlefields, Arma, and some older COD.

Comment

• Welcome to TG Mitt

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse