Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introduce yourself

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Boonierat , Kill_joy786, llPANCHOll

    Welcome! and in the case of Pancho Welcome Back!

    Comment


    • Just a quick note: Since we have so many new faces around here, I'll ask them all to take a look at the server rules and our Primer. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask any of our admins.

      https://www.tacticalgamer.com/forum/...rd-information

      https://www.tacticalgamer.com/help?f...g/about_primer

      "You milsim guys are ruining the game."
      |TG-42nd|Wicks-Today at 4:47 PM

      No it was fine mate I'm just an *******

      Comment


      • Hello all,

        I'm known as Straylight in Game but Stray Light here on the forums. I'm a big fan of Squad and team teamwork for that matter.

        I love the TG server. There's a great atmosphere there.

        If you want to contact me, message "Stray Light" < -- notice the space.


        Nice to meet you all.

        -Stray light.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Stray Light View Post
          Hello all,

          I'm known as Straylight in Game but Stray Light here on the forums. I'm a big fan of Squad and team teamwork for that matter.

          I love the TG server. There's a great atmosphere there.

          If you want to contact me, message "Stray Light" < -- notice the space.


          Nice to meet you all.

          -Stray light.
          Welcome to TG, Stray Light!!

          Make sure you read this thread: https://www.tacticalgamer.com/forum/...17#post1795567

          "You milsim guys are ruining the game."
          |TG-42nd|Wicks-Today at 4:47 PM

          No it was fine mate I'm just an *******

          Comment


          • Welcome StrayLight.

            Comment


            • Welcome to all the new folks - great to have you here!

              Comment


              • Hey, name is Federico, most people call me Rico or B. I played almost 500 hrs and Arma 3 and am looking to get started with a good group in Squad. Not sure what else to put here besides the fact that I like teamwork and learning in order to accomplish an objective as efficiently as possible.

                Comment


                • WELCOME..... to the big show

                  Comment


                  • Hi! I'm unkn0wn
                    Ive just recently started playing squad and got on your server and played a few rounds with some of the TG and TG-X guys over the past week or 2 and really enjoyed the teamwork and communication the SLs had and after some humourous forum pimping while playing last night I decided to join the site

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by unkn0wn_sks View Post
                      Hi! I'm unkn0wn
                      Ive just recently started playing squad and got on your server and played a few rounds with some of the TG and TG-X guys over the past week or 2 and really enjoyed the teamwork and communication the SLs had and after some humourous forum pimping while playing last night I decided to join the site
                      Welcome to TG!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by unkn0wn_sks View Post
                        Hi! I'm unkn0wn ...really enjoyed the teamwork and communication the SLs had and after some humorous forum pimping while playing last night I decided to join the site

                        Welcome to the forums!

                        .... on a side note.... I'm so happy that others are promoting!!!!!!!!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by fedbia2007 View Post
                          Hey, name is Federico, most people call me Rico or B.
                          Originally posted by unkn0wn_sks View Post
                          Hi! I'm unkn0wn, ...and after some humourous forum pimping while playing last night I decided to join the site
                          Welcome to the forums fedbia2007 and unkn0wn_sks ! Pretty sure I played a round or two with both of you last night.

                          Forum pimping brought to you by ExpendableCrew

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Pro-ActiveDeath View Post



                            Welcome to the forums fedbia2007 and unkn0wn_sks ! Pretty sure I played a round or two with both of you last night.

                            Forum pimping brought to you by ExpendableCrew
                            Yea, that would've been me trying to not suck/learn the game.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by unkn0wn_sks View Post

                              Yea, that would've been me trying to not suck/learn the game.
                              Welcome to TG unkn0wn!! Glad to have you around, and if you're looking to learn how to drive vehicles I would strongly urge you to avoid any vehicle being driven by anyone wearing |TG-X| tags. We have a bit of a....reputation.

                              "You milsim guys are ruining the game."
                              |TG-42nd|Wicks-Today at 4:47 PM

                              No it was fine mate I'm just an *******

                              Comment


                              • Welcome to the forums fedbia2007 and unkn0wn_sks . It's been good playing with you guys. Looking forward to more.

                                Crew

                                Comment

                                Connect

                                Collapse

                                TeamSpeak 3 Server

                                Collapse

                                Twitter Feed

                                Collapse

                                Working...
                                X