Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introduce yourself

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hello all,

    Just started Squad last week... first FPS I've played since BF2 like 10 years ago LOL

    A friend at work recommended your servers, so last night I joined up. Played a round under the command of somebody named something like Cumbersnatch Humperdink, or something like that LOL he was a good SL. Had a great time.

    Normally, I can be found on iRacing.

    Nice to meet y'all!

    Nightmare 12

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Nightmare12 View Post
      Hello all,

      Just started Squad last week... first FPS I've played since BF2 like 10 years ago LOL

      A friend at work recommended your servers, so last night I joined up. Played a round under the command of somebody named something like Cumbersnatch Humperdink, or something like that LOL he was a good SL. Had a great time.

      Normally, I can be found on iRacing.

      Nice to meet y'all!

      Nightmare 12
      Welcome mate and keep showing up to play!

      Comment


      • Welcome buddy

        Comment


        • *WAVES* Hello new friends

          Comment


          • Hey, Smitch here , I'm a 16 Year Old British lad grown up in a poor family , born and raised with bread and butter , and I too...... play Squad. I have played in many milsims on multiple games from Ghost Recon , BF3 and BF4 too arma 3 and hopefully soon will make my own Russian Ground Forces milsim , hope to see you in discord
            Cheers , Smitchyboo

            Comment


            • I hope squad pulls me back to the fold...been around TG casually since bf2 and 2142. a few pounds and kids later...here's to finding the time.
              fignut

              Comment


              • Nice to see you two here. Look forward to playing with you guys more!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Fignut View Post
                  I hope squad pulls me back to the fold...been around TG casually since bf2 and 2142. a few pounds and kids later...here's to finding the time.
                  Welcome back Fignut. I took some time away. Believe me, you will find the time.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Smitch View Post
                    Hey, Smitch here , I'm a 16 Year Old British lad grown up in a poor family , born and raised with bread and butter , and I too...... play Squad. I have played in many milsims on multiple games from Ghost Recon , BF3 and BF4 too arma 3 and hopefully soon will make my own Russian Ground Forces milsim , hope to see you in discord
                    Cheers , Smitchyboo
                    Welcome to TG!

                    Comment


                    • What's up guys, TB here. I finally got around to saying 'hi' on your forums. You have a great server with a good amount of quality players. It's always a joy to be part of the good fight.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Tuberculosis View Post
                        What's up guys, TB here. I finally got around to saying 'hi' on your forums. You have a great server with a good amount of quality players. It's always a joy to be part of the good fight.
                        Welcome to TG, Tuber! Been great having you in my squad the last few nights.

                        Please feel free to join our Discord server as well: https://discord.gg/8J7CHSQ

                        "You milsim guys are ruining the game."
                        |TG-42nd|Wicks-Today at 4:47 PM

                        No it was fine mate I'm just an *******

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Tuberculosis View Post
                          What's up guys, TB here. I finally got around to saying 'hi' on your forums. You have a great server with a good amount of quality players. It's always a joy to be part of the good fight.
                          Welcome buddy, had a good time playing with ya.... was wondering what took you so long, but then I remembered you and rivers..... probably got stuck :P

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Tuberculosis View Post
                            What's up guys, TB here. I finally got around to saying 'hi' on your forums. You have a great server with a good amount of quality players. It's always a joy to be part of the good fight.
                            Hey TB .. good to see you made it on. Welcome to the forums.

                            Crew

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Gaunt View Post

                              Welcome buddy, had a good time playing with ya.... was wondering what took you so long, but then I remembered you and rivers..... probably got stuck :P

                              Ahh HAHA! But seriously, It was a good couple rounds with you! Glad to see you made it to the forums TB!

                              Comment

                              Connect

                              Collapse

                              TeamSpeak 3 Server

                              Collapse

                              Twitter Feed

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X