This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tuberculosis View Post
    What's up guys, TB here. I finally got around to saying 'hi' on your forums. You have a great server with a good amount of quality players. It's always a joy to be part of the good fight.
    Great playing with you! Looking forward to sailing with you again soon. Welcome!

yacht-captain-t-shirt---ascot-t-shirt-7109.jpg

Comment

What's up guys, TB here. I finally got around to saying 'hi' on your forums. You have a great server with a good amount of quality players. It's always a joy to be part of the good fight.
      Greetings and Welcome!

Comment

Forgot to mention .. get on TS with us. Great for between round banter. https://www.tacticalgamer.com/forum/...er-information

Comment

• Wow! I am WAAAAAAAY behind on my welcoming! Welcome to all of you new people!

Comment

• Welcome and Asta85 slacker. We only want active leaders around here :)

Comment

• Originally posted by -Hudson- View Post
              Welcome and Asta85 slacker. We only want active leaders around here :)
              ...damn!

Comment

• Hey everybody! Been playing on your servers for years. Your Battlefield 4 server with the sniper limit was the only one i would ever play on so some of you may remember me from there. Picked up Squad a month or so ago and now once again the teamwork on this server has made it the only one i like to play on. I usually like to play medic but i'll do whatever the "Squad" needs. So anyways, just wanted to stop in and say hello. See you on the battlefield!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Huffy865 View Post
                  Hey everybody! Been playing on your servers for years. Your Battlefield 4 server with the sniper limit was the only one i would ever play on so some of you may remember me from there. Picked up Squad a month or so ago and now once again the teamwork on this server has made it the only one i like to play on. I usually like to play medic but i'll do whatever the "Squad" needs. So anyways, just wanted to stop in and say hello. See you on the battlefield!!
                  Well, I'd say welcome to TG but you've been here for a while, so welcome to Squad at TG Huffy! Feel free to squad up with me any time!

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."
                  |TG-42nd|Wicks-Today at 4:47 PM

No it was fine mate I'm just an *******

Comment

• Originally posted by Huffy865 View Post
                    Hey everybody! Been playing on your servers for years. Your Battlefield 4 server with the sniper limit was the only one i would ever play on so some of you may remember me from there. Picked up Squad a month or so ago and now once again the teamwork on this server has made it the only one i like to play on. I usually like to play medic but i'll do whatever the "Squad" needs. So anyways, just wanted to stop in and say hello. See you on the battlefield!!
                    Welcome!

Comment

• Quic here. Been sporting that nick since 1998.

Started gaming as a beta tester for Meridian 59. Got involved in clan warfare with Festival of Frags in the old Desert Combat days. They ceased about 12 years ago, but we still keep in touch and do occasional BBQs. We were a full on competitive clan that actually had BBQs where people traveled from as far away as Michigan to locations in New York/New England to attend. I served as an officer in the competitive squad, Recruitment Officer, and PR Officer.

Gaming Experience: BF1941, Desert Combat, BF2, BF Vietnam, BF3, BF2142, Bad Company, CSS, CSGO, Mechwarrior, Everquest I/II, WoW, Insurgency, COH, AoE, COD:MW (not sure which ones, but a couple), EVE Online, Star Wars Galaxies, and a few that I am sure I am missing.

Play style in case you haven't figured it out is tactician, scout, and overall sneak. I also tend to be the canary in the coal mine as I figure the impending attack and position myself to slow down the initial push. Back in the day it was music to my ears when I would pop someone and would hear "Dammit Quic!" over the TS server. It is the only thing I miss with the anonymous kills...

Fair warning. I work constantly and will generally have work up on my other screen, so if I have to drop suddenly or get off coms for a bit, I am probably dealing with an issue or on the phone with a client. I apologize in advance and will try to warn when I can...
                      Last edited by Quic; 07-11-2017, 06:40 PM. Reason: Almost forgot to add...

Comment

• Welcome Quic !

Comment

• Glad to see you here Quic welcome!

Comment

• Originally posted by Quic
                            Quic here. Been sporting that nick since 1998.

Started gaming as a beta tester for Meridian 59. Got involved in clan warfare with Festival of Frags in the old Desert Combat days. They ceased about 12 years ago, but we still keep in touch and do occasional BBQs. We were a full on competitive clan that actually had BBQs where people traveled from as far away as Michigan to locations in New York/New England to attend. I served as an officer in the competitive squad, Recruitment Officer, and PR Officer.

Gaming Experience: BF1941, Desert Combat, BF2, BF Vietnam, BF3, BF2142, Bad Company, CSS, CSGO, Mechwarrior, Everquest I/II, WoW, Insurgency, COH, AoE, COD:MW (not sure which ones, but a couple), EVE Online, Star Wars Galaxies, and a few that I am sure I am missing.

Play style in case you haven't figured it out is tactician, scout, and overall sneak. I also tend to be the canary in the coal mine as I figure the impending attack and position myself to slow down the initial push. Back in the day it was music to my ears when I would pop someone and would hear "Dammit Quic!" over the TS server. It is the only thing I miss with the anonymous kills...
                            Nice to see you made it to the forums welcome!

Comment

• Originally posted by Quic View Post
                              Quic here. Been sporting that nick since 1998.

Fair warning. I work constantly and will generally have work up on my other screen, so if I have to drop suddenly or get off coms for a bit, I am probably dealing with an issue or on the phone with a client. I apologize in advance and will try to warn when I can...
                              Welcome Quic! I think you are in some of my videos... Glad to have you here.

Comment

• Welcome buddy, love the name... fan of Nestle?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                                X