X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Introduce yourself

Hello everyone,

Been playing FPS for a long long time. Played PR alot back in the day and many FPS games. Really looking forward to this one and playing with a community that knows how to use tactics and communicate. Full time college, in home business and full time gamer. Ill most definitely be around and waiting for this game in early access. i have my money set and ready to go. Hope to see you all there and take the objective.

Comment

Heya folks! Played PR back in the day and definitely looking forward to Squad.

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

Hi, my nickname is LightFu and i just registered here on the forums. Count me in for SQUAD i can't wait for playing it when its comming out :).
        i play also other games like arma 3 / 2 battlefield 4 / hardline and also Rising StormRed Orchestra 2 Multiplayer.
        I'm joining teamspeak 3 server soon if you guys approved it :)

Comment

Originally posted by LightFu View Post
          Hi, my nickname is LightFu and i just registered here on the forums. Count me in for SQUAD i can't wait for playing it when its comming out :).
          i play also other games like arma 3 / 2 battlefield 4 / hardline and also Rising StormRed Orchestra 2 Multiplayer.
          I'm joining teamspeak 3 server soon if you guys approved it :)
          Welcome dude! :)

Comment

Hi everyone, I'm Fox. I started playing PR with TG around 2007, but haven't played in a few years. It's nice to see so many of you again after 3-4 years (Yr), and I hope to meet a lot more of you as Squad progresses.

Comment

Hey, this is Weapon. I found TG back in '06 or '07 playing PR and have played Bad Company 2, BF3, BF4, and Planetside 2 here since. Squad is really shaping up to be the game that I always wanted so I'm looking forward to playing it here.
              sigpic

Comment

Welcome all! We'll be having some pretty exciting news in the very near future regarding SQUAD at TG. Stay tuned!

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."
                |TG-42nd|Wicks-Today at 4:47 PM

No it was fine mate I'm just an *******

Comment

Damonte is here. He's been around for a while. He does some server and web stuff at TG.

Damonte was brought to TG by BF2142, and played some PoE, PR, Arma2, BF3, BF4, and a handful of other games. He's looking forward to what Squad can bring to the TG community.

P.S. Zhohar is a fourth-rate third-person speaking hack
                  Last edited by Damonte; 05-27-2015, 05:00 PM.

"Everytime I read your posts I do it with Morgan Freeman's voice in my head as if he is narrating your life" - Aimed

Comment

Originally posted by Damonte View Post
                    Damonte is here.

P.S. Zhohar is a fourth-rate third-person speaking hack
                    You're all a bunch of creepy people. I am definitely interested in squad.
                    Last edited by Damonte; 05-27-2015, 05:00 PM.

42nd Recon

***FORMER*** 9th Mobile Infantry Detachment - Spearheads -- BY ANY MEANS --

Without Darkness, How Could We Measure The Light?

Damnit, I am not a hobbit!

Comment

Hi everyone, been a while since I've been around this part of the internet.

I am, however, extremely excited to play Squad on a TG server and replicate some of the amazing times that was had in PR and BF2142. Its good to see so many familiar faces in this thread as well, cant wait to shoot at all of you again!

Comment

Well I have been around here for a while now. I can not wait for squad to kick off and get to playing this game with all the TG folks out there. From what I see this is going to be better than PR, and I did not know that was possible.

A good leader requires both character and strategy. If he is to be without one, let it be strategy. - General Rick Hilliar, Former Canadian Chief of Defence

Comment

Hi everyone .....looking forward to this !

|

Comment

I still slug my way thru a few PR rounds a week.

Excited to see lots of old hands returning. Watch this space for information on TG / Squad deals soon.
                            doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

Grunt checking in. I've been at TG since 2005 and played PR extensively through .95 or so. After that I spent many years playing and adminning on the TG ARMA server. These days I play mostly BF4 but am still very interested in ARMA 3 even though I've been off line there for a bit.

For me BF2 evolved to POE, Tac Mod (there's a blast from the past) and then to Project Reality. The teamwork found regularly on the TG servers in all titles for me is the missing component not found anywhere else. I'm looking forward to Squad, looking forward to playing with old friends and making new friends.
                              sigpic
                              |TG-1st|Grunt
                              ARMA Admin (retired)
                              Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Looks like the gang's getting back together... cant wait!
                                It matters not what letters or numbers come before my name, I'll always be 1stMIP.

sigpic

"It is all about being a teamplayer. Give a kitchen sink to a teamplayer and he'll find a way to support his squad with it."
                                - John_CANavar (Marshall & Founder of the 1st Mechanized Infantry Platoon)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                                X