This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pro-ActiveDeath View Post

Welcome Quic! I think you are in some of my videos... Glad to have you here.
    Thank you!

Hmmm... betting as a victim more times than not!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gaunt View Post
      Welcome buddy, love the name... fan of Nestle?
      Thank you!

Obscure nod to an old video game and an old movie... Also tends to be my philosophy for gaming. Light, agile, and flexible.

Only the nestle out of the metal can for me!

Comment

• Hey guys,

I talked to some of you guys on the server last night and i am very happy to be a part of the team we have displayed. Just wanted to tell you a little about myself. I have been in a couple clans within the last 10 years including the ]CIA[ clan and another small clan called Battlefield soldiers =]BS[=. I am a Project Reality player so Squad comes naturally to me. I have been waiting for a stand alone for years and here it is. I am hooked and will be hooked until the last damn person is hanging round lol. I am interested in joining a well rounded clan and obviously this is it. If you are interested in giving me an opportunity to join this community it will be beneficial to have some brothers fighting next to me. I look forward to seeing everyone on the field and go get some!!!!

Homicide

Comment

• And "We are NOT a clan in one... two..."

But seriously, bout darn time you showed up around here. Welcome to the merry band of misfits. Now get on Discord so you too can get zero real world work done and talk about Squad all freaking day long.

Comment

• I have had some good times gaming with you Homicide, glad to see you made it over to our community forums! Did I get that right? We are a community right?
            Last edited by llPANCHOll; 07-13-2017, 08:07 PM. Reason: Edited words

Comment

• Originally posted by HomicideKing77 View Post
              Hey guys,

I talked to some of you guys on the server last night and i am very happy to be a part of the team we have displayed. Just wanted to tell you a little about myself. I have been in a couple clans within the last 10 years including the ]CIA[ clan and another small clan called Battlefield soldiers =]BS[=. I am a Project Reality player so Squad comes naturally to me. I have been waiting for a stand alone for years and here it is. I am hooked and will be hooked until the last damn person is hanging round lol. I am interested in joining a well rounded clan and obviously this is it. If you are interested in giving me an opportunity to join this community it will be beneficial to have some brothers fighting next to me. I look forward to seeing everyone on the field and go get some!!!!

Homicide
              Homicide

First, welcome to TG! Glad you made your way here. Make sure you take a look around, check out the rules for the server, etc. etc. Then, go to www.discord.me/tacticalgamer and get on our Discord server, as Celt said, so you can talk about Squad all day long. Make sure you install it on your phone, too, so we can reach you in the movie theater, restaurants, or other places where you'd never think your gaming friends would try to reach you.

Oh, and get on our teamspeak server with us, too. Information for that is in the rules thread sticky.

Dispo

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."
              |TG-42nd|Wicks-Today at 4:47 PM

No it was fine mate I'm just an *******

Comment

• Welcome

Comment

• HomicideKing77 Glad you finally made it, only took 4 weeks or so! Not sure if it was your first game on our server but I know my first time playing with you we were seeding the server on Sumari and you held those stairs like a boss in Palace. I believe you said that you were a PR player in the past and visited the TG server there. I could be mistaken, it was a while ago!

Regardless, glad you finally came over and signed up on the forums. As Dispo said, Discord is huge for us... there is nothing like being at work, checking your phone then being sucked into discord trying to catch up on 100 messages making fun of Crew's driving, Wicks complaining about kids on his lawn, or Auf's crazy base building idea's!

See you on the server!

Comment

Hey guys,

Homicide
                    Welcome to the forums man! Glad to know me and auf were able to convince you haha see you in game!

Comment

Hey guys,

Homicide
                      Welcome mate! I played a couple round with you as a medic and I want to say thank you for your medical services!

Comment

• Thanks fellas!!!! Been a hell of a time so far but there's a lot more to come for sure. We can definitely show these cats what running a Squad means!!!

Comment

• Hey guys,

I am a friend of Homicide and we have played together for years from Battlefield 2, Project Reality and Squad. Just wanted to tell you a little about myself. I have been in numerous communities within the last 15 years including MOW, UGC, s5a. I also am a Project Reality player so Squad was a great upgrade for me. I have been playing squad for a long time, at least 4 months. I am interested in joining a professional community with honor and pride and respect and obviously this is it. I would like to be a part of this growing community and I hope that you will take me in. I look forward fighting hard next to a band of brothers and delivering some whoop ass. Booya, Semper Fi.

Chefgunner

Comment

• Originally posted by Chefgunner View Post
                            Hey guys,

I am a friend of Homicide and we have played together for years from Battlefield 2, Project Reality and Squad. Just wanted to tell you a little about myself. I have been in numerous communities within the last 15 years including MOW, UGC, s5a. I also am a Project Reality player so Squad was a great upgrade for me. I have been playing squad for a long time, at least 4 months. I am interested in joining a professional community with honor and pride and respect and obviously this is it. I would like to be a part of this growing community and I hope that you will take me in. I look forward fighting hard next to a band of brothers and delivering some whoop ass. Booya, Semper Fi.

Chefgunner
                            Hey Chef! Welcome to TG - glad to have you with us! Feel free to squad up with myself or any of the other TG members you see in game, and have fun on the server! If you need anything, we're always on Teamspeak (server info in our rules thread sticky) when we play and also join our Discord server www.discord.me/tacticalgamer.

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."
                            |TG-42nd|Wicks-Today at 4:47 PM

No it was fine mate I'm just an *******

Comment

• Welcome!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Welcome!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server