X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HomicideKing77 View Post
    Hey guys,

I talked to some of you guys on the server last night and i am very happy to be a part of the team we have displayed. Just wanted to tell you a little about myself. I have been in a couple clans within the last 10 years including the ]CIA[ clan and another small clan called Battlefield soldiers =]BS[=. I am a Project Reality player so Squad comes naturally to me. I have been waiting for a stand alone for years and here it is. I am hooked and will be hooked until the last damn person is hanging round lol. I am interested in joining a well rounded clan and obviously this is it. If you are interested in giving me an opportunity to join this community it will be beneficial to have some brothers fighting next to me. I look forward to seeing everyone on the field and go get some!!!!

Homicide
    Originally posted by Chefgunner View Post
    Hey guys,

I am a friend of Homicide and we have played together for years from Battlefield 2, Project Reality and Squad. Just wanted to tell you a little about myself. I have been in numerous communities within the last 15 years including MOW, UGC, s5a. I also am a Project Reality player so Squad was a great upgrade for me. I have been playing squad for a long time, at least 4 months. I am interested in joining a professional community with honor and pride and respect and obviously this is it. I would like to be a part of this growing community and I hope that you will take me in. I look forward fighting hard next to a band of brothers and delivering some whoop ass. Booya, Semper Fi.

Chefgunner
    Welcome you guys! Looking forward to playing with you. Good to see you on the forums.

Comment

• Welcome! You'll like my attempts at being a cook on discord if you use that!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chefgunner View Post
        Hey guys,

I am a friend of Homicide and we have played together for years from Battlefield 2, Project Reality and Squad. Just wanted to tell you a little about myself. I have been in numerous communities within the last 15 years including MOW, UGC, s5a. I also am a Project Reality player so Squad was a great upgrade for me. I have been playing squad for a long time, at least 4 months. I am interested in joining a professional community with honor and pride and respect and obviously this is it. I would like to be a part of this growing community and I hope that you will take me in. I look forward fighting hard next to a band of brothers and delivering some whoop ass. Booya, Semper Fi.

Chefgunner
        Bring it Chef!!! Just hope you ready to hang with the big boys more than just a few days a week!!! JK!!! See you on the field!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SafetyMoose View Post

Welcome you guys! Looking forward to playing with you. Good to see you on the forums.
          Thank you Safety!! Dont think Ive had the chance to roll on the battlefield with you yet but i look forward to it!!

Comment

• Hello,
            I used to play Project Reality for many years and there was never a dull moment. It has been great seeing how squad is evolving, the consistent updates to the game are solid. I've played on a bunch of squad servers so far but I have found myself primarily playing on Tactical Gamer. I have felt welcome on the server and I look forward to the matches to come.

Comment

• Originally posted by Monkio View Post
              Hello,
              I used to play Project Reality for many years and there was never a dull moment. It has been great seeing how squad is evolving, the consistent updates to the game are solid. I've played on a bunch of squad servers so far but I have found myself primarily playing on Tactical Gamer. I have felt welcome on the server and I look forward to the matches to come.
              Monkio!!! You gonna bring it too!!! Thats what im talkin about!! Get some.

Comment

• Originally posted by Monkio View Post
                Hello,
                yesss you made it! Welcome!

Comment

• Hello all!
                  I've been away from the community for several years whilst doing an enlistment in the United States Marine Corps. Out of nostalgia I booted an old gaming rig i have and from pure coincidence i landed in the TG server and immediately remembered everything i had missed from this community.

I started out way back in 2006 when battlefield 2142 came out. Funny enough, my relationship with TG started pretty rocky. I was known in the community to be a grieffer/troll. i was one of those immature jerks that would knife you and proceed to T-Bag you for two and a half minutes.
                  But after time of growing and making myself a better individual i eventually became an admin of the PR server and was a frequent regular. if you don't recognize me, be a pall and exchange pleasantries!

You can find me in game under the user name of USMCSierraJuan

I hope to meet and play with you all soon enough!
                  AKA
                  USMCSierraJuan
                  Sierra_6177

Defabian

Comment

• Admin on PR around 2006-2008?

game is the same, kill people break their ****. should be easy for a Marine
                    doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

• Originally posted by =MAXx= View Post
                      Hello all!
                      I've been away from the community for several years whilst doing an enlistment in the United States Marine Corps. Out of nostalgia I booted an old gaming rig i have and from pure coincidence i landed in the TG server and immediately remembered everything i had missed from this community.

I started out way back in 2006 when battlefield 2142 came out. Funny enough, my relationship with TG started pretty rocky. I was known in the community to be a grieffer/troll. i was one of those immature jerks that would knife you and proceed to T-Bag you for two and a half minutes.
                      But after time of growing and making myself a better individual i eventually became an admin of the PR server and was a frequent regular. if you don't recognize me, be a pall and exchange pleasantries!

You can find me in game under the user name of USMCSierraJuan

I hope to meet and play with you all soon enough!
                      MaxX - welcome back! Looking forward to seeing you on the server!

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."
                      |TG-42nd|Wicks-Today at 4:47 PM

No it was fine mate I'm just an *******

Comment

• Welcome back to the TG Community!

Comment

• WOW! 2142, good times:) Glad to have you back Maxx.

Comment

• Hey Guys,

ShotgunRCAF finally reporting in for duty thanks to Wicks, I've been playing online games for the past 12 years, FPS is my genre, tactical gaming is my thing, I have close to 1200hrs on the Squad Battlefield since I helped kickstart it, I enjoy the TG server and make it a point to help seed it when I can.

I only use TS3 as my preferred VOIP, so you wont ever find me on discord, because it is bandwidth hungry and I only have 6mg DSL to play with.

You can also find me on twitter https://twitter.com/ShotgunRCAF

and you can add me on Steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/bficgo

See you on the Battlefield ;)

Comment

• Hey everyone,

I'm Armin, I failed to make this post when I first joined so doing it now that I'm back from a bit of a hiatus on gaming.

I've been hanging out on the Squad server for the last 6 months or so now although im just getting into the forums now

I've mainly been playing Squad but just got Battlegrounds today so looking forward to that.

Been an avid PC gamer for the better part of a decade and always looking for a good crew of people to play.

Thanks and see you all out there

Armin

Comment

• Originally posted by Armin Tamzarian View Post
                                Hey everyone,

I'm Armin, I failed to make this post when I first joined so doing it now that I'm back from a bit of a hiatus on gaming.

I've been hanging out on the Squad server for the last 6 months or so now although im just getting into the forums now

I've mainly been playing Squad but just got Battlegrounds today so looking forward to that.

Been an avid PC gamer for the better part of a decade and always looking for a good crew of people to play.

Thanks and see you all out there

Armin
                                Glad you finally made it, Armin! See you on the server!

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."
                                |TG-42nd|Wicks-Today at 4:47 PM

No it was fine mate I'm just an *******

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                                X