• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome mates!

Comment

• Welcome new guys!

Comment

• Wow! Welcome to all of you new guys! And welcome back to some of you as well! Look forward to seeing you on the server! Exclamation points for every sentence!!!

Comment

• Hi everyone,

VinzNL here, i joined TG way back in 2007 for BF2142 and the other Battlefield games but kinda drifted away due to Planetside2 taking over my gaming life. And yes i am old, started way back in the day with QWTF and Q3F (if you do not know these acronyms then don't ask youngster :D ).

I currently have over 160hrs in Squad and enjoying every minute of it. While i am on EU timings i am looking forward to playing with the TG crowd again and look forward to meeting you in-game/in-server.

Regards,

Vinz

Comment

• Welcome!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Vinz [NL
              ;n1798053]Hi everyone,

VinzNL here, i joined TG way back in 2007 for BF2142 and the other Battlefield games but kinda drifted away due to Planetside2 taking over my gaming life. And yes i am old, started way back in the day with QWTF and Q3F (if you do not know these acronyms then don't ask youngster :D ).

I currently have over 160hrs in Squad and enjoying every minute of it. While i am on EU timings i am looking forward to playing with the TG crowd again and look forward to meeting you in-game/in-server.

Regards,

Vinz
              Welcome back, Vinz!! Hopefully we'll see you on the server with us on a weekend when the play times for both US players and Euro players overlap a little better.

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."
              |TG-42nd|Wicks-Today at 4:47 PM

No it was fine mate I'm just an *******

Comment

• Welcome back!

Comment

• RE:Introduce Yourself

Salad here, i am big on FPS games i am new to squads but i plan to play it more since its a very friendly community and also play games like Guild Wars 2 and PUBG and i hope to know everyone in this community better :D

Comment

• Welcome Salad glad to see you on here!

Comment

• Welcome bud!

Comment

• Originally posted by Vinz [NL
                        ;n1798053]Hi everyone,

Regards,

Vinz
                        Welcome! I am 32 (born in '85), so I don't know if that is still young for you. Shortly after playing DOOM, my brother and I got Quake, and QWTF is where I first got a taste of the joys of team gaming! My favorite classes were Medic, Demo, and Pyro, in that order. I loved axing people to heal them lol. Also, NOBODY could get past me guarding Spiral on 2_fort5. I remember looking for servers on GameSpy, but that was after having to memorize the IP of the server you wanted to play on :D Oh the memories!

Comment

• Hello everyone im Zazz i play with monkio and homicideking in squad as well as other tg member i was wanting to become a member if i can i play alot of other games down for watever really but if tg can get a blackdesertonline guild goin that would be awsome i play that alot. Im a chill guy likes to have fun and sometimes i do get serious with games im almost 30 just a couple more weeks and like to be around mature chill people that joke have fun thats about it cya on the battlefield ;D

Comment

• Originally posted by Zazz01 View Post
                            Hello everyone im Zazz i play with monkio and homicideking in squad as well as other tg member i was wanting to become a member if i can i play alot of other games down for watever really but if tg can get a blackdesertonline guild goin that would be awsome i play that alot. Im a chill guy likes to have fun and sometimes i do get serious with games im almost 30 just a couple more weeks and like to be around mature chill people that joke have fun thats about it cya on the battlefield ;D
                            Welcome to TG, Zazz! Feel free to squad up on the server with us - see you soon!

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."
                            |TG-42nd|Wicks-Today at 4:47 PM

No it was fine mate I'm just an *******

Comment

• Hey Guys! Figured I should probably introduce myself here... I've been hangin around the Discord long enough! I've been playing Squad for a while and have really gotten into it. I was never a PR player and I have (had? I really never played it that much but liked the concept) a few hours in Arma, etc but never really got into it. For me Squad combines strategy with enough fast paced movements for a really solid good time. Typically you'll see me in the supporting roles and yes, while I do complain about it, I do play medic quite often.

I ran into the TG server in early 2016 and honestly have thoroughly enjoyed hanging out with you guys ever since. From an outsider's perspective I've always respected the maturity of this community and what solidified it for me was seeing everyone come together for Wook1e 's send off on Thursday.

See you all out there!
                              Last edited by nebriv; 09-16-2017, 08:01 PM.

Comment

• "Oficially" welcome nebriv you already save my ass in squad thousand times as medic LOL tks bro!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                                X