Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introduce yourself

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What's up fellas, a few of you may know me by now I've been around the discord and stuff a few days now. I found TG luckily by just fiddlin through the Squad server list. Playing with this group of guys makes the experience that much better! My first experience was with Celt as SL and a few other TG in there such as Nebriv, so you know I had an interesting (ha) but great experience. Amazing what can happen when you have people as experienced as they were in your squad. Celt was nice enough to invite me into the discord and everyone has been extremely accepting!
    Unfortunately, I leave for a pretty extensive training for the National Guard coming up in late November but I'll be back for about a week around Christmas and then gone again. I'm definitely going to enjoy the time I have with y'all and look forward to the time when I get back!

    Comment


    • Hey Coty! Welcome to TG. Feel free to squad up with me some time, and we'll see you on the server.

      "You milsim guys are ruining the game."
      |TG-42nd|Wicks-Today at 4:47 PM

      No it was fine mate I'm just an *******

      Comment


      • Welcome!

        Comment


        • Coty Welcome friend :)

          Comment


          • What's up my dudes, this is Treefingers6... I've been enjoying the hell out of Squad (especially the TG server) and am currently working on a 'Medic Revive Only' montage. I think a few of you have already made it in the rough edit! Hope to see you fellas around. My Steam ID is: Treefingers6, don't be shy!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Treefingers6 View Post
              What's up my dudes, this is Treefingers6... I've been enjoying the hell out of Squad (especially the TG server) and am currently working on a 'Medic Revive Only' montage. I think a few of you have already made it in the rough edit! Hope to see you fellas around. My Steam ID is: Treefingers6, don't be shy!
              Hell yes!

              Welcome to TG, Tree! Nice to have you on the server and look forward to putting more virtual lead down range with you again in the near future.

              "You milsim guys are ruining the game."
              |TG-42nd|Wicks-Today at 4:47 PM

              No it was fine mate I'm just an *******

              Comment


              • Welcome aboard Treefingers6

                Comment


                • I was JudyGarland4 and then CaptUnderpants44 in BF4. D/l Squad now. Is there a TG squad in the house??
                  In matters of conscience, the law of majority has not place.
                  ... Mohandas Gandhi

                  How would you like it if, at your job, every time you made the slightest mistake a little red light went on over your head and 18,000 people stood up and screamed at you?
                  ... Hall of Fame Montreal Canadiens goalie Jacques Plante.

                  When you're right, nobody remembers. When you're wrong, nobody forgets.
                  ... Muhammad Ali

                  |TG18|JudyGarland ... Brigadier General Judy Garland - BuxomBombshells

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by JudyGarland View Post
                    I was JudyGarland4 and then CaptUnderpants44 in BF4. D/l Squad now. Is there a TG squad in the house??
                    You betcha. We'll all be on the server tonight - come check it out.

                    "You milsim guys are ruining the game."
                    |TG-42nd|Wicks-Today at 4:47 PM

                    No it was fine mate I'm just an *******

                    Comment


                    • Treefingers6 About time!

                      Comment


                      • Hi. Thanks for the series of rounds last night, and thanks to Astes for being an understanding squad lead for a new Squad player. I've been gone for five+ years now, but my time with TG has previously been with ArmA, A2, and A3 both as a player and admin. Squad was a new experience, though.

                        Comment


                        • Hey Treefingers6! Glad to see you made it here man! Now you just gotta hop on discord!

                          Comment


                          • Hello,

                            I was playing Squad tonight on the TacticalGamer's server and the Squad Lead (|TG|Celt) invited me over. I think it was clear I was a newb (though I play Arma and other FPS games a lot so not that much I guess?) but the whole Squad was nice and respectable about it, so I'm glad to be asked to join the group!

                            Thanks Celt, for the invite and for being a great SL! The last three matches were great!

                            Comment


                            • Glad you had fun. 22 hours in game and you were volunteering and acting like a seasoned pro. Don't worry about being relatively new, you were an awesome squaddie and are welcome in my squad any day. I'd ask for "one on me" or "need a logi run" and there you were... silently by my side. Was fun to see, like a magical cat; *poof*...theres Rhya. Keep popping in on the TG server if you like the style of play... if you've been on a clan server (we are not a clan you'll note if you read the TG primer, rather a community) or a pub server you'll know what I mean. Welcome to our merry band of reprobates, pull up a chair.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Rhyagelle View Post
                                Hello,

                                I was playing Squad tonight on the TacticalGamer's server and the Squad Lead (|TG|Celt) invited me over. I think it was clear I was a newb (though I play Arma and other FPS games a lot so not that much I guess?) but the whole Squad was nice and respectable about it, so I'm glad to be asked to join the group!

                                Thanks Celt, for the invite and for being a great SL! The last three matches were great!
                                I buy all of it minutes the part of Celt being a "great SL".... we all know he yells at you to get off his lawn! :)

                                Glad to have you here and yes, Celt is pretty amazing!

                                Comment

                                Connect

                                Collapse

                                TeamSpeak 3 Server

                                Collapse

                                Twitter Feed

                                Collapse

                                Working...
                                X