X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rhyagelle View Post
    Hello,

I was playing Squad tonight on the TacticalGamer's server and the Squad Lead (|TG|Celt) invited me over. I think it was clear I was a newb (though I play Arma and other FPS games a lot so not that much I guess?) but the whole Squad was nice and respectable about it, so I'm glad to be asked to join the group!

Thanks Celt, for the invite and for being a great SL! The last three matches were great!
    Rhyagelle - welcome to the forums and welcome to TG!

Take a few minutes to explore this forum, read the rules post and make sure you get into our Discord server with us.

Look forward to seeing you on the server. If you have any questions or need any assistance with anything please feel free to reach out to myself or any of our other admins.

As an aside, TG also has a rather large ArmA community, so feel free to check them out as well.

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."
    |TG-42nd|Wicks-Today at 4:47 PM

No it was fine mate I'm just an *******

Comment

• Originally posted by Celt View Post
      Glad you had fun. 22 hours in game and you were volunteering and acting like a seasoned pro. Don't worry about being relatively new, you were an awesome squaddie and are welcome in my squad any day. I'd ask for "one on me" or "need a logi run" and there you were... silently by my side. Was fun to see, like a magical cat; *poof*...theres Rhya. Keep popping in on the TG server if you like the style of play... if you've been on a clan server (we are not a clan you'll note if you read the TG primer, rather a community) or a pub server you'll know what I mean. Welcome to our merry band of reprobates, pull up a chair.
      My time in Arma and AA:PG helped me to learn proper teamwork. I just knew this game would heavily depend on it, plus it is far more fun when you are cooperating with your squad for victory instead of running around like a chicken with its head cut off.

And I will definitely will keep playing on the TG server. So far it is my favorite server to play on, always active and no tk trolls. I actually just finished four more matches on the server, had the luck to play with quite a few TG members.

As for the primer—where might I find it? Still learning my way around the site, as it is quite massive.

EDIT

Ah, found the primer!

Originally posted by Gaunt View Post

I buy all of it minutes the part of Celt being a "great SL".... we all know he yells at you to get off his lawn! :)

Glad to have you here and yes, Celt is pretty amazing!
      Thanks for the welcome! I'm very glad I got the game and hopped onto the server.

Originally posted by disposableHero View Post

Rhyagelle - welcome to the forums and welcome to TG!

Take a few minutes to explore this forum, read the rules post and make sure you get into our Discord server with us.

Look forward to seeing you on the server. If you have any questions or need any assistance with anything please feel free to reach out to myself or any of our other admins.

As an aside, TG also has a rather large ArmA community, so feel free to check them out as well.
      Thank you for the welcome disposableHero!

I'm digging my way through the forum to familiarize myself with it right now (huge forum). I found the Discord thread so far, and some threads that I need to read first (rules etc) before anything else, but after I'll head over to check out the ArmA community. :)

Comment

• Welcome Rhyagelle and Gill. Good to play with you yesterday!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shade View Post
          Hey Treefingers6! Glad to see you made it here man! Now you just gotta hop on discord!
          Done and done!

Comment

• Welcome all, pull up a chair!

Comment

• hello everyone! Primo here and i ve been playing for a couple of days now with u all and having lots of fun...great community with even greater players. Im here to support this community and i ty all for the kind welcome ( and Celt for the invite), and i ll see u all on the battlefield...

ps: grammar, and If i dont talk too much its because English is not my native tongue :) but doesn't mean that im not having fun u all!
              Also when u play kinda drunk or sleepy gets difficult sometimes, ahaha, probably ur gonna hear me curse in spanish sometime soon :)

Comment

• Originally posted by Primo View Post
                hello everyone! Primo here and i ve been playing for a couple of days now with u all and having lots of fun...great community with even greater players. Im here to support this community and i ty all for the kind welcome ( and Celt for the invite), and i ll see u all on the battlefield...

ps: grammar, and If i dont talk too much its because English is not my native tongue :) but doesn't mean that im not having fun u all!
                Also when u play kinda drunk or sleepy gets difficult sometimes, ahaha, probably ur gonna hear me curse in spanish sometime soon :)
                Welcome buddy!

Comment

• Hello im new to squad but not to TG I play arma all the time with TG I am signed up on forms looking for some help breaking into the game any help would be awesome i also am a irregular if you cant be safe, be deadly

Comment

• Welcome Primo and Besties! Good to see you guys on the server!

Comment

• Yo.

Old TG member from Armed Assault/Arma 2 days signing back in after a couple years. Picked up Squad and been playing pretty heavily lately. Was damn glad to see Tactical Gamer running a server. Some of my fondest gaming memories were back with TG on Armed Assault and the old TG Street Sweeper mission on Avgani map. Looking forward to making some new ones with Squad.

Big thanks to Celt and Shade for hitting me with feels right off the bat with just the expected level of communication and teamwork I used to love about TG.

Cheers fellas'
                      Bad Pint

Sidenote: Any way to update Username? Ha
                      Last edited by W1CK3D; 11-20-2017, 10:47 PM.
                      "Learn to obey before you command"
                      - Solon of Athens
                      "Ah! The generals! They are numerous but not good for much!"
                      - Aristophanes

Comment

• Originally posted by W1CK3D View Post
                        Yo.

Old TG member from Armed Assault/Arma 2 days signing back in after a couple years. Picked up Squad and been playing pretty heavily lately. Was damn glad to see Tactical Gamer running a server. Some of my fondest gaming memories were back with TG on Armed Assault and the old TG Street Sweeper mission on Avgani map. Looking forward to making some new ones with Squad.

Big thanks to Celt and Shade for hitting me with feels right off the bat with just the expected level of communication and teamwork I used to love about TG.

Cheers fellas'
                        Bad Pint

Sidenote: Any way to update Username? Ha
                        Hey man! Glad to hear you're coming back here! Real good playing with you tonight. Hope to see you around a lot more!

Comment

• Hello! Been playing Squad since free weekend, knew I'd immediately love it as my first PC gaming started off on an FPS. Been server hopping since then trying to find a group that's fun, and when I first found the Tactical Gamer server, and saw multiple members taking control of squads, instead of all bunching up in a single locked squad - I realized I had found a slightly different group of people. Had great fun last night, wanted to introduce myself because I'll be sticking around. Hf and gl all!

Comment

• Welcome to the mob, glad you found our server and enjoy the gameplay. We are on most nights and make it a point to spread ourselves out across not only squads, but also teams. We have a discord that is used pretty much throughout the day. The links around here somewhere (I cant dig it up atm.) If you can find it, jump in and say heyooooo. Again, greets and welcomes.

Comment

• holly molly! nice to see new and "not so new" guys! welcome all!

Comment

• Hello TG team.

I've been playing a couple games in Squad with you on the TG server. had a good time and been asked to join up by a couple guys. it would be my honor to play with a group of people like yourselves.

They say that to know how to lead, you first need to know how to follow. That's the base of team play, and this is the way that i play.

Hope to see you on the battlefield.

Divide and conquer.

Moe.
                                Last edited by Moe; 11-21-2017, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                                X