X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome Whale!!!

Comment

• Welcome everyone! Glad to see the new faces!

Comment

• Hello everyone!

After 740+ hours in Squad - with most of that time coming from waiting in the TG queue - I decided it was time to join officially. I love the TG community and always have fun playing with everyone here.

Looking forward to more hours with the TG community in Squad!

Comment

• Originally posted by totovader View Post
          Hello everyone!

After 740+ hours in Squad - with most of that time coming from waiting in the TG queue - I decided it was time to join officially. I love the TG community and always have fun playing with everyone here.

Looking forward to more hours with the TG community in Squad!
          Toto! Welcome and congratulations on your SM!

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."
          |TG-42nd|Wicks-Today at 4:47 PM

No it was fine mate I'm just an *******

Comment

• Welcome guys!!! Definitely see some good work going on with these new comers.......|TG| Proud!!

Comment

• Alright Toto!! Glad you made the jump to SM. No. More. Queues!!!!

Comment

• Kind of new to Squad compared to most of you guys, but I've been running pretty much on the TG server lately, catching about 3 games on weekends. Always have a great time so I figured might as well sign up for the forums, particularly since they mentioned a whitelisted night. Mostly play medic, not a great shot with LAT weapons yet but working on it.

I'm a huge Payday 2 player as well, minor Natural Selection 2 player, and used to be very active in Killing Floor 1 & 2. I was a part of No Nonsense Gamers on Mattherson, now Emerald Server, on PlanetSide 2 - I even have a poster from planetside 2's dev team for organizing a charity event during the game's infancy along with some Vanu dog tags. After NNG fell apart I joined the Vindicators, but PS2 sort of fell off my radar.

Personal life - I'm a grad school student right now and working full time. Grad school eats up a ton of my time, but I'm half way to my master's degree.

Anyway, see you guys out there in the field!

Comment

• Originally posted by FoxReinhold View Post
                  Kind of new to Squad compared to most of you guys, but I've been running pretty much on the TG server lately, catching about 3 games on weekends. Always have a great time so I figured might as well sign up for the forums, particularly since they mentioned a whitelisted night. Mostly play medic, not a great shot with LAT weapons yet but working on it.

I'm a huge Payday 2 player as well, minor Natural Selection 2 player, and used to be very active in Killing Floor 1 & 2. I was a part of No Nonsense Gamers on Mattherson, now Emerald Server, on PlanetSide 2 - I even have a poster from planetside 2's dev team for organizing a charity event during the game's infancy along with some Vanu dog tags. After NNG fell apart I joined the Vindicators, but PS2 sort of fell off my radar.

Personal life - I'm a grad school student right now and working full time. Grad school eats up a ton of my time, but I'm half way to my master's degree.

Fox! Glad you took the time to register and stop in to say hello! Always great having you in the squad!

Comment

• Originally posted by FoxReinhold View Post
                    Kind of new to Squad compared to most of you guys, but I've been running pretty much on the TG server lately, catching about 3 games on weekends. Always have a great time so I figured might as well sign up for the forums, particularly since they mentioned a whitelisted night. Mostly play medic, not a great shot with LAT weapons yet but working on it.

Played last night at same squad with you two rounds, both rounds you play as medic and did it very well! You save my ass ton of times!
                    Welcome Fox!
                    Last edited by BitmapLuke; 01-25-2018, 12:19 PM. Reason: grammar

Comment

• Welcome FoxReinhold ! Played with you last nigth two rounds, both rounds you played as medic and did it very well! You save my ass ton of times!

Comment

• FoxReinhold Welcome my friend!

Comment

• Welcome welcome!

Comment

• Welcome Fox! I've had the pleasure of having you on my Squad a couple times. And don't worry.. keep practicing with that LAT!

Comment

• Consider this my reintroduction as some of the older TG members may remember me from about a decade ago, lol. My son is trying to get me to play Squad and I thought I would check and see if TG had picked up on it since this has always been "the" place for teamwork in a military shooter to me and sure enough, here it is with password nights too. As my son described Squad to me, I couldn't help but be reminded of playing the Project Reality mod for BF2 on TG. If In-House Squads and the 10th is still around, I was a founding member of TG-X and it's nice to see Disposable still here at TG. Long time, no see, eh? I do a little digging only to find out it's the same team that made Project Reality that's making Squad. Maybe that's fate considering I just fell into a somewhat decent rig to play on. If I can get back in the swing of things I'm looking forward to jumping back in with TG at some point and play a bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elwenil View Post
                                Consider this my reintroduction as some of the older TG members may remember me from about a decade ago, lol. My son is trying to get me to play Squad and I thought I would check and see if TG had picked up on it since this has always been "the" place for teamwork in a military shooter to me and sure enough, here it is with password nights too. As my son described Squad to me, I couldn't help but be reminded of playing the Project Reality mod for BF2 on TG. If In-House Squads and the 10th is still around, I was a founding member of TG-X and it's nice to see Disposable still here at TG. Long time, no see, eh? I do a little digging only to find out it's the same team that made Project Reality that's making Squad. Maybe that's fate considering I just fell into a somewhat decent rig to play on. If I can get back in the swing of things I'm looking forward to jumping back in with TG at some point and play a bit.
                                Holy ****! El!

So good to see you back! We're on every night, so please hop on and join the fun.

Also, we use Discord now for VOIP between rounds - join us on www.discord.me/tacticalgamer

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                                X