Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introduce yourself

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hey FoxReinhold and totovader! Good to see you guys on the forums finally! It's been great getting to play with you guys.

    Comment


    • This is awesome, PW nights bringing back some of Dispo's old buds.... it's like that 50 year high school reunion! :)

      Comment


      • Name is Beast A Burden. Been playing Military type sims for a while now. Used to do scripting for VBS(Virtual BattleSpace) the creators of Arma. I enjoy Mil Sim because I am a Marine veteran and it keeps me engaged. Just looking to be apart of a group of like minded individuals. Hope to be in Squad a lot more as I am not really into Arma 3 anymore.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Beast A Burden View Post
          Name is Beast A Burden. Been playing Military type sims for a while now. Used to do scripting for VBS(Virtual BattleSpace) the creators of Arma. I enjoy Mil Sim because I am a Marine veteran and it keeps me engaged. Just looking to be apart of a group of like minded individuals. Hope to be in Squad a lot more as I am not really into Arma 3 anymore.
          Welcome to TG, Beast!

          "You milsim guys are ruining the game."
          |TG-42nd|Wicks-Today at 4:47 PM

          No it was fine mate I'm just an *******

          Comment


          • Hey guys. Names FireforEffect. I am an Irregular. I have been with TG for a little over a year playing Arma. Looking to get more into squad . I'm in the discord as well.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Fireforeffect View Post
              Hey guys. Names FireforEffect. I am an Irregular. I have been with TG for a little over a year playing Arma. Looking to get more into squad . I'm in the discord as well.
              Hi FireForEffect - looking forward to see you on the Squad server sometime soon.

              "You milsim guys are ruining the game."
              |TG-42nd|Wicks-Today at 4:47 PM

              No it was fine mate I'm just an *******

              Comment


              • Welcome Fox and Beast! See you on the server!!

                Comment


                • Welcome Fireforeffect and Beast A Burden

                  Comment


                  • Hey, it be da ColdClutch. Ive only been playing squad for about 2 months. So far I'm really enjoying this community =]

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by ColdClutch View Post
                      Hey, it be da ColdClutch. Ive only been playing squad for about 2 months. So far I'm really enjoying this community =]
                      Clutch - we're glad you're here!

                      "You milsim guys are ruining the game."
                      |TG-42nd|Wicks-Today at 4:47 PM

                      No it was fine mate I'm just an *******

                      Comment


                      • Coming to squad from PS2, anything I need to do to keep flying TG colors in Squad?

                        Comment


                        • Welcome ColdClutch and manofcolombia ... Man... Basic all you need is read, understand and follow TG Rules of conduct, Player Standart and TG Primer and of course enjoy your time here!

                          Comment


                          • Well it has been a while but I finally have a computer worth playing on again so I m back to Tactical gamer. Last played here back in ArmA (the first one), Falcon 4 and the original ghost recon.

                            So, yeah, been awhile.

                            Been playing on the server last few nights and seeing the |TG| tags and them them by my name.

                            So I guess I should probably ditch the Stinky Smurf name I ave been using since I switched to PS years ago and return to my roots on the PC.

                            Comment


                            • Toshido! Welcome home. We look forward to squadding up with you on the server soon.

                              "You milsim guys are ruining the game."
                              |TG-42nd|Wicks-Today at 4:47 PM

                              No it was fine mate I'm just an *******

                              Comment


                              • Hey folks. I joined TG back in 2004 in the waning days of the original Ghost Recon. I was invited to join a new wave of membership in the 42nd Recon, and enjoyed massive amounts of fun with them in Joint Operations, and then heavily in Battlefield 2. My interests gradually drew me to sim racing, and I was a founding member and admin of the TG Racing League. Eventually I drifted into other interests, and wandered around gaming wilderness for several years. I've kept an eye on TG periodically, and find myself coming full circle again in the wake of Squad. So, here I am, looking to visit the old stomping grounds, and jump into battle again. I recognize no names here anymore, but I am certain that this is still the place for the best tactical gameplay on the net. I've posted in the Squad Group on Steam thread and look forward to hopping on a server sometime (I am hopelessly new to Squad, so I will be FNG briefly).




                                Comment

                                Connect

                                Collapse

                                TeamSpeak 3 Server

                                Collapse

                                Twitter Feed

                                Collapse

                                Working...
                                X