Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sup! I used to play a lot of PR up around .95; very excited to be back! Feels like the good ol' days :)

In-Game: |TG-Irr|Dreves

Comment

• Welcome back sir!

Comment

• Hey lads! Never even thought about checking out the forums until Celt mentioned it to me the other day haha

Most of you have probably seen me around on the server before, started playing Squad shortly after it came out but was around on TG wayyy back in the Project Reality days and was a community member back then

I'm a sailor and drummer from Boston and I'm currently working with the Navy so I've been trying to play when I get decent wifi haha. Not sure how often I'll be around once I start shipping out but figured I'd stop by and introduce myself!

Comment

• Welcome back to TG, tommytgun!

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."
          |TG-42nd|Wicks-Today at 4:47 PM

No it was fine mate I'm just an *******

Comment

• New Player I/O HC Mature Gaming Enviro, Long Distance Precision Shooter - Ballistics; Loads, Kestrel; ATRAG; Hodnett; 10 Gun

Comment

• Hello all,
              I like playing tactical shooter games. I use to be in an Arma 3 tactical unit but I don't have time to train properly so I use Squad since it's a good fast replacement. :D

Comment

• Welcome to Squad Forsaken_ice and indaweeds

Comment

• Hi guys,

I got squad during the last free weekend thanks to my experiences on the TG server, and I've been playing ever since. I'm glad to be a part of the community! See you on the battlefield!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dingo636 View Post
                    Hi guys,

I got squad during the last free weekend thanks to my experiences on the TG server, and I've been playing ever since. I'm glad to be a part of the community! See you on the battlefield!
                    Hi Dingo! Welcome to TG!

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."
                    |TG-42nd|Wicks-Today at 4:47 PM

No it was fine mate I'm just an *******

Comment

• Originally posted by disposableHero View Post

Hi Dingo! Welcome to TG!
                      Hey Dingo, welcome man. I've played with you a few times. The game is great, and welcome! Best server out there!

Comment

• Rustybaldr here been with TG since 2142, but haven found any worthwhile game until Squad.
                        when every thing seems rotten, there someting you have forgotten ;)

Comment

• Welcome Rustybaldur :)

Comment

• Old PR player here, I've played a few Squad free weekends and I'm pulling the trigger. I'll see y'all around

Comment

• Welcome back!

Comment

• I am Randy Newman in squad.

My last post on these forums was in the "PR 0.874 Feedback thread" 9 years ago, so it has been a while since I have been on these forums.

Some of you may know me from PR or from Squad.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                                X