Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey all, I'm LiftOne, and I've really enjoyed playing on the TG Squad server. I'm not too great at FPS games, but I love teamwork, communication, and organization, which is why I've played Squad more than anything else since I got back into gaming a couple years ago.

Look forward to seeing you all on the server!

Comment

• Originally posted by LiftOne View Post
      Hey all, I'm LiftOne, and I've really enjoyed playing on the TG Squad server. I'm not too great at FPS games, but I love teamwork, communication, and organization, which is why I've played Squad more than anything else since I got back into gaming a couple years ago.

Look forward to seeing you all on the server!
      Welcome to TG Lift!

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."
      |TG-42nd|Wicks-Today at 4:47 PM

No it was fine mate I'm just an *******

Comment

• Hi,

I haven't played Squad but a few times. I used to play PR quite a bit, so I am hoping to get back into it.

TMAN
        :icon33: 189th Infantry Brigade WIKI Site
        sigpic

Comment

• welcome back! TMan

Comment

• "Quite a bit" is an understatement. Welcome back, let's go out and make new memories!
            ​​​​​​​

Comment

• Originally posted by TMan View Post
              Hi,

I haven't played Squad but a few times. I used to play PR quite a bit, so I am hoping to get back into it.

TMAN
              Oh HELL yes! The band is getting back together boys!

Comment

• Originally posted by TMan View Post
                Hi,

TMAN
                Was good to run into you again the other night Tman - welcome home.

Comment

• I used to play ArmA 2 with you guys a couple of years ago. Now I'm coming back to Squad and ArmA and I'm happy to see you are still playing. Saw you on Squad's servers list and the experience was so much better than any other server.

Comment

• Maple! here. Played in the TG PR server for a long time (Has it really been almost 12 years?), and now I predominantly play Squad. TG #1

Comment

• Welcome back to TG, Maple!

Comment

• Hello.

I've been hovering around this community for a decade plus now from back when PR was active and growing.
                        I never found it necessary to join a clan as there was always a good server or two like TG up and running, but that isn't the case anymore.
                        I mostly play squad now, and although it leaves a lot to be desired coming from PR what I am lacking most is the community that used to exist.

I'm here hoping to perhaps find a way back into the circle of good players that I used to be able to find regularly.
                        If anyone could show me the way to be more involved here I would appreciate it.

I don't necessarily have the time to commit to something as intensive as the PR tournament for example, but I'd like to be connected to a community where I can at least know when the playing is good so I can jump in if I'm available.

Comment

• Welcome to TG, Delfer! Glad to have you here. I hope you find the community you're looking for at TG. If you need anything, just let me know. Our discord is usually the best place to reach people.

Comment

• Hey, introducing myself. Some of you have probably seen me in server. Huge fan of squad.
                            Last edited by endeavor; 10-01-2019, 06:18 PM.

Comment

• Checking in after an 8 year break from PR and having a blast with Squad!

Cheers!

Q
                              "Face piles of trials with smiles"

Comment

• Hey Q! Welcome back!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server