This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Introduce yourself

hope to get lots of moments (teamwork, challenge, fun, playerbase, respect for each other, maturity ...) with squad like i had with [email protected] (and nice to see so many friends here again)

| | | |

Comment

Well hello Doodle (Bullseye to everyone else), welcome back old chum. Looking forward to watching you shovel up some monstrous FOB's in Squad! Can't wait to get a game with you, hope you are well.

Comment

I'm a legend. And this game might bring me back.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
        The BigC

Comment

Can not wait for a solid TG server to be around again

Comment

Originally posted by Wicks View Post
            Well hello Doodle (Bullseye to everyone else), welcome back old chum. Looking forward to watching you shovel up some monstrous FOB's in Squad! Can't wait to get a game with you, hope you are well.
            Do you still have the recording?
            Viking

Comment

Back - and ready! :D

|

---------
              |TG|DarkDancer

Comment

I'm ecstatic to see some of the greatest tactical gamers on the internet, period, checking into this forum. I can only assume that the gameplay to come will be incredibly epic.

By the way, I'm mp40x and I played on the Tactical Gamer server one day about 8 years ago during one of the early versions of PR and the rest is history.

Welcome to all the players, new and old, that I'm sure are going to make this one of the best titles ever at TG!
                |TG-X| mp40x

Register for the Forums! | Get on Teamspeak! | Play Squad! | Join Discord! | Support Tactical Gamer!

Comment

Howdy howdy folks, it's been a hot minute since I've visited these forums and it's a blast from the past. I haven't worn the TG tags since my PS2 days as DocFinley, but I saw that TG was getting their groove on with squad and figured I'd throw the old tags on once more if y'all needed another medic in the next war y'all got going on. I've already thrown my kickstart pledge so I won't be getting the TG pack but I'd love to squad up once more.
                  Victory through speed, smoke, and suppression. Ground Pounders lead the way!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeepo View Post
                    Great to see you ArmA old hands roll this way!
                    Speaking of old ArmA hands, I had a blast from the past the other day when I found a an audio recording of the debriefing from the ArmA2 PC Gamer article match. Whatever happened to BlackDog?

Fate whispers to the warrior "You will not survive the storm."
                    The warrior whispers back, "I AM the storm."

Comment

Played PR for about 6-7 years, I guess. Dropped off of online gaming about a year ago as life got in the way but looking forward to giving squad a go. Hello everybody.

Edit: Some of you might have played with me under the name of MrReasonable.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles Darwin View Post
                        Speaking of old ArmA hands, I had a blast from the past the other day when I found a an audio recording of the debriefing from the ArmA2 PC Gamer article match. Whatever happened to BlackDog?
                        Ia Drang - that was a lot of fun. Life happened sadly!

Comment

Greetings everyone,

I have been playing PR off and on for I don't know how long. I LOVED coming to the TG server back in the day when it was in full swing. Now with the upcoming release of Squad I know it will be kicking again.

Squad is going to be an absolute dream come true for me because I love the true tactical aspect of it. PR started to get it right and hopefully squad will force individual squads to be more focused, cohesive and work in conjunction with the commanders mission objectives. When I played on the TG server is when I got most of that anyway.

There are many places out there to hang out and I choose to hang out here. Thanks for having me and I cant wait to get this ball named "Squad" rolling.

Absconder.
                          sigpic

Land of the free, because of the brave.

Comment

Adding my name to the roll call. Started out with CSS when Rincewind showed me the TG ropes and have been here ever since. I pretend that I can actually play fps games and the teamwork and support of our peeps makes that possible.
                            Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

I'm jumping in on this one... got the member deal today. I've been playing around TG since BF1942. :)
                              Home/Gaming PC: [email protected]/Asus Rog Maximus VIII Formula/EVGA GTX 1080 SC/Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB)/Corsair Carbide Quiet 600Q/Corsair RM750i/Acer XB270H 27"/BenQ G2400W 24"/Sound BVlaster ZX/Samsung 850 Pro SSDs x2/Samsung 950 Pro x1/Win10 Pro 64bit/Saitek X52/TrackIR3: Pro-TrackClip Pro/

Comment

Originally posted by Charles Darwin View Post
                                Aw man. These were the days.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
                                The BigC

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                                X