This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Introduce yourself

It's good to see all of you! And yeah [MENTION=135287]SuicidalChair[/MENTION], I would love to see you join up and sport our tags! Very few of us have a big presence on the Squad Forums and I know you do; you would be of great help representing the teamwork attitudes of TG there and in-game!

Comment

Hi folks, DLing now. Hope a few of you will be around to hold my hand through this new learning experience. Just jumped on TS but the guys in there where engrossed or not around. Ill check back in once this thing is done installing.

Comment

oh my god, my video just died on me... *sigh* I'll be sure to get Squad as soon as my machine is back online... -.-

I just noticed the Tactical Gamer Steam Group but it is invite only. How may I request an invite? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Christophorus View Post
          I just noticed the Tactical Gamer Steam Group but it is invite only. How may I request an invite? Thanks.
          Adding your steam ID to the following thread should get you an invite: http://www.tacticalgamer.com/threads...er-Squad-Group

Comment

theeANGELofDEATH .. originally from Lucky's 5th, from the POE2 (BF2 mod) says, and a bit of ARMA. I am hoping that this title will bring back massive support to, and from the TG tagged player.
            theeANGELofDEATH(Steam/Origin)
            E Pluribus Unum
            Sarcasm is just another free service I offer
            Si vis pacem, para bellum .. Molon Labe

Comment

Been missing you in ARMA Angel. We've been having some great sessions these past many months. Cmon down on a Tuesday for TAC Tuesday if you aren't on the Squad server.

Good to see you on for Squad though and I think this title will do very well here at TG.
              sigpic
              |TG-1st|Grunt
              ARMA Admin (retired)
              Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Hello everyone!

Will be hopping back into the TG server when times permit! Had a couple of nice rounds already.

Previous TG experiences include games like BF2142, PR and Arma II.
                [S7]Hablos
                Proud to have been part of the 101st Siege Corps of Engineers

sigpic

Comment

just bought squad, looking forward to playing!
                  [TG4]baughman

| | |

Comment

Originally posted by baughman View Post
                    just bought squad, looking forward to playing!
                    See you on the server, baughman!
                    |TG-X| mp40x

Register for the Forums! | Get on Teamspeak! | Play Squad! | Join Discord! | Support Tactical Gamer!

Comment

I'm BurritoBandit, and I've been playing with TG since 2012 (With ArmA2/ACE) but stopped in 2014 due to school and issues with ArmA3. I bought Squad because I was hoping that the same feeling that I got while playing with you guys on the A2 servers could be found here. When I saw you guys on Squad, I knew what community I had to try and re-join ;)

Comment

Originally posted by BurritoBandit View Post
                        I'm BurritoBandit, and I've been playing with TG since 2012 (With ArmA2/ACE) but stopped in 2014 due to school and issues with ArmA3. I bought Squad because I was hoping that the same feeling that I got while playing with you guys on the A2 servers could be found here. When I saw you guys on Squad, I knew what community I had to try and re-join ;)
                        [MENTION=53134]BurritoBandit[/MENTION] good to see you on the forums - had some good rounds with you yesterday. Welcome home dude.

Comment

Hey guys. I used to play PR a ton back in .7-.85, and left for a number of reasons. I just DL'd Squad and played a few rounds- even without any familiar faces (or even TG-tag wearing players), I had a great time. I'm super excited that Squad is bringing that PR feel back, and I'm super excited to see a the TG server at the top of the server list again :). Good to be back, and I'm looking forward to what's to come.
                          Waldo II

Comment

My name is Baron and I like Squad.
                            Battle is an orgy of disorder.-George S. Patton

The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions, that I wish it always to be kept alive. Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Great game, great server to play on, the people are cool. I look forward to playing with you all in the future.

Comment

Bacon. that's all.
                                Nubhar

- In the process, I have discovered that I can make iron bolts with my butt****.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                                X