X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeepo
    started a topic Introduce yourself

Introduce yourself

Please use this thread to say hello and introduce yourself!

• 12gabriel3
    replied
    I used to play ArmA 2 with you guys a couple of years ago. Now I'm coming back to Squad and ArmA and I'm happy to see you are still playing. Saw you on Squad's servers list and the experience was so much better than any other server.

Leave a comment:

• Jeepo
    replied
    Originally posted by TMan View Post
    Hi,

I haven't played Squad but a few times. I used to play PR quite a bit, so I am hoping to get back into it.

TMAN
    Was good to run into you again the other night Tman - welcome home.

Leave a comment:

• disposableHero
    replied
    Originally posted by TMan View Post
    Hi,

I haven't played Squad but a few times. I used to play PR quite a bit, so I am hoping to get back into it.

TMAN
    Oh HELL yes! The band is getting back together boys!

Leave a comment:

• Crawlingeye
    replied
    "Quite a bit" is an understatement. Welcome back, let's go out and make new memories!

Leave a comment:

• BitmapLuke
    replied
    welcome back! TMan

Leave a comment:

• TMan
    replied
    Hi,

TMAN

Leave a comment:

• disposableHero
    replied
    Originally posted by LiftOne View Post
    Hey all, I'm LiftOne, and I've really enjoyed playing on the TG Squad server. I'm not too great at FPS games, but I love teamwork, communication, and organization, which is why I've played Squad more than anything else since I got back into gaming a couple years ago.

Look forward to seeing you all on the server!
    Welcome to TG Lift!

Leave a comment:

• LiftOne
    replied
    Hey all, I'm LiftOne, and I've really enjoyed playing on the TG Squad server. I'm not too great at FPS games, but I love teamwork, communication, and organization, which is why I've played Squad more than anything else since I got back into gaming a couple years ago.

Look forward to seeing you all on the server!

Leave a comment:

• disposableHero
    replied
    Originally posted by Serjikal View Post
    Hello again all - I was an old TG member a few years ago with PR/PlanetSide and fell off from playing due to real life, but just got Squad and working back into it. I'll be jumping into Discord/Server and look forward to playing with you all again

-Serj
    HOLY HELL!

Welcome back, Serjikal!!! Glad to have you back!

Leave a comment:

• Serjikal
    replied
    Hello again all - I was an old TG member a few years ago with PR/PlanetSide and fell off from playing due to real life, but just got Squad and working back into it. I'll be jumping into Discord/Server and look forward to playing with you all again

-Serj

Leave a comment:

• disposableHero
    replied
    Hey Tim! Welcome to Squad at TG!

The Squad community is most active on the TG Discord server - www.discord.me/tacticalgamer

Take a few minutes to review the server rules and feel free to ask any of our admins or other players if you have any questions.

See you in the server!

Leave a comment:

• Timisabat
    replied
    Hey guys!

My name is Tim. I found this group through Planetside 2 and am a new member on the Planetside 2 outfit. I've been trying to find a good group of gamers who play strategically and with teamwork in Squad and I found out through heleana that there is a Squad group as well. I'm looking forward to do some serious Squad gaming with some of you all.

Leave a comment:

• disposableHero
    replied
    Tomato!!!!! Look me up on the server! Glad you're back - I think you'll find Squad is getting there and the teamwork on TG hasn't really changed since the "old days". A lot of familiar faces are still on the server, so hook up with one of us and let the good times roll!

Leave a comment:

• Tomato_With_A_Rifle
    replied
    Hello TG family!

It's been a long time since playing with TG, mostly because i stopped playing so much. I saw news of password nights coming back and i am thrilled! Some of the BEST teamwork & fun i ever had, was password events in the early days of Project Reality.

I haven't picked up squad since it first came out, and i know it now has a LOT to offer and for me to learn. I'm excited to get back into Squad, i definitely see a lot of familiar people playing it.

Sup Dispo!!

Leave a comment:

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
X