X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeepo
    started a topic Introduce yourself

Introduce yourself

Please use this thread to say hello and introduce yourself!

• Jeepo
    replied
    Originally posted by TMan View Post
    Hi,

I haven't played Squad but a few times. I used to play PR quite a bit, so I am hoping to get back into it.

TMAN
    Was good to run into you again the other night Tman - welcome home.

Leave a comment:

• disposableHero
    replied
    Originally posted by TMan View Post
    Hi,

I haven't played Squad but a few times. I used to play PR quite a bit, so I am hoping to get back into it.

TMAN
    Oh HELL yes! The band is getting back together boys!

Leave a comment:

• Crawlingeye
    replied
    "Quite a bit" is an understatement. Welcome back, let's go out and make new memories!

Leave a comment:

• BitmapLuke
    replied
    welcome back! TMan

Leave a comment:

• TMan
    replied
    Hi,

TMAN

Leave a comment:

• disposableHero
    replied
    Originally posted by LiftOne View Post
    Hey all, I'm LiftOne, and I've really enjoyed playing on the TG Squad server. I'm not too great at FPS games, but I love teamwork, communication, and organization, which is why I've played Squad more than anything else since I got back into gaming a couple years ago.

Look forward to seeing you all on the server!
    Welcome to TG Lift!

Leave a comment:

• LiftOne
    replied
    Hey all, I'm LiftOne, and I've really enjoyed playing on the TG Squad server. I'm not too great at FPS games, but I love teamwork, communication, and organization, which is why I've played Squad more than anything else since I got back into gaming a couple years ago.

Look forward to seeing you all on the server!

Leave a comment:

• disposableHero
    replied
    Originally posted by Serjikal View Post
    Hello again all - I was an old TG member a few years ago with PR/PlanetSide and fell off from playing due to real life, but just got Squad and working back into it. I'll be jumping into Discord/Server and look forward to playing with you all again

-Serj
    HOLY HELL!

Welcome back, Serjikal!!! Glad to have you back!

Leave a comment:

• Serjikal
    replied
    Hello again all - I was an old TG member a few years ago with PR/PlanetSide and fell off from playing due to real life, but just got Squad and working back into it. I'll be jumping into Discord/Server and look forward to playing with you all again

-Serj

Leave a comment:

• disposableHero
    replied
    Hey Tim! Welcome to Squad at TG!

The Squad community is most active on the TG Discord server - www.discord.me/tacticalgamer

Take a few minutes to review the server rules and feel free to ask any of our admins or other players if you have any questions.

See you in the server!

Leave a comment:

• Timisabat
    replied
    Hey guys!

My name is Tim. I found this group through Planetside 2 and am a new member on the Planetside 2 outfit. I've been trying to find a good group of gamers who play strategically and with teamwork in Squad and I found out through heleana that there is a Squad group as well. I'm looking forward to do some serious Squad gaming with some of you all.

Leave a comment:

• disposableHero
    replied
    Tomato!!!!! Look me up on the server! Glad you're back - I think you'll find Squad is getting there and the teamwork on TG hasn't really changed since the "old days". A lot of familiar faces are still on the server, so hook up with one of us and let the good times roll!

Leave a comment:

• Tomato_With_A_Rifle
    replied
    Hello TG family!

It's been a long time since playing with TG, mostly because i stopped playing so much. I saw news of password nights coming back and i am thrilled! Some of the BEST teamwork & fun i ever had, was password events in the early days of Project Reality.

I haven't picked up squad since it first came out, and i know it now has a LOT to offer and for me to learn. I'm excited to get back into Squad, i definitely see a lot of familiar people playing it.

Sup Dispo!!

Leave a comment:

• disposableHero
    replied
    Welcome back, Soviet!

Be sure to check out our Discord - www.discord.me/tacticalgamer - there's always stuff going on there and server information is usually found there first.

Dispo

Leave a comment:

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
X