Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spreading The TG Name

Hey guys,

We all know the awesome quality of TG game-play and I'd really like to see TG have a successful Squad server once the game drops. To help this I've been trying to mention TG as a good server and community here, there, and wherever I can without seeming obnoxious on the Squad forums. Part of this was keeping TG's thread at the top of the "Clan Recruitment" section on the Squad forums. It was going great, the only thread with 2 pages worth of comments, and was staying as the last posted or in the top 2 or 3 for a couple weeks... and then PRTA waltzed in and unseated us by sheer numbers, not to mention a bunch of other clans starting to check out Squad in general. So I'm calling in reinforcements, all of you. If you have some spare time over the next couple weeks it'd be really great if you guys could register on the Squad forums if you already haven't and make a post in the TG thread so that we stay in the spotlight of sorts. There's no rush (spacing out the posts actually plays to our advantage here) but I'd appreciate it if you could. I think it'd help TG's inevitable Squad server once the game launches. You guys can also mention a fond TG memory if you see an oppourtunity to do so on other parts of the forums, anything helps.

Thanks,

Kidding

Quick Links:

Link to Register on the Squad Forums:
    Registration Form - Squad Forums

Link to the TacticalGamer thread in the "Clan Recruitment" section:
    Tactical Gamer - The Premiere Community For Mature Gamers - Clan Recruitment - Squad Forums

Re: Spreading The TG Name

Good idea!

Feel free to link up any old PR videos as well - they are relevant enough!

Comment

Plus rep! Good work!

Comment

Thanks for the positive feedback! So far it seems to be working, TG's on top again.

Comment

;)

Comment

The more I read the more I like about this PR derived game. I'm getting excited. I posted over their and invited people to come and check out our forums.
            sigpic
            |TG-1st|Grunt
            ARMA Admin (retired)
            Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Originally posted by Yrkidding View Post
              Thanks for the positive feedback! So far it seems to be working, TG's on top again.
              Going to steal your sig, would be great to get a standard sig design that we could all use, kinda like how the PR devs do their sigs (all sigs are the same basic template)

Comment

Originally posted by Gumball View Post
                Going to steal your sig, would be great to get a standard sig design that we could all use, kinda like how the PR devs do their sigs (all sigs are the same basic template)
                Go for it, Gumball! Here's the image for anyone else who'd like to throw it in their sig:

Comment

Originally posted by Yrkidding View Post
                  Go for it, Gumball! Here's the image for anyone else who'd like to throw it in their sig:

Done, thank you sir

Comment

Thanks for the link. :)

Comment

Just a reminder if some haven't yet posted, our thread could use a bump up within the next week or so as the kickstarter will be finishing up in 9 days.

Comment

posting in thread, good idea yrkidding
                        Stay together, communicate, don't give up.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Grunt 70 View Post
                          The more I read the more I like about this PR derived game. I'm getting excited. I posted over their and invited people to come and check out our forums.
                          couldn't edit original post but..."I posted over THERE" not "their"...what was I thinking?...
                          sigpic
                          |TG-1st|Grunt
                          ARMA Admin (retired)
                          Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Bumped. Hopefully we'll see some good classy old time SLs like CharityCase, fullkontack, Crawlingeye, TMan and Katanama make a reappearance!
                            [S7]Hablos
                            Proud to have been part of the 101st Siege Corps of Engineers

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X