Regarding the TG Squad promo..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding the TG Squad promo..

Firstly, nice job getting something set up for the community :)

I just sent payment for the SM Promo and I was just wondering if I could get some clarification on what happens next?

Do you guys forward our email addresses to Squad and further correspondence will be from them regarding keys etc or will TG receive keys and then forward them to us?
    I know nothing will happen until after the kickstarter at the very least, but I'm just wondering what exactly will happen/how it's handled.

Thanks again.
    It matters not what letters or numbers come before my name, I'll always be 1stMIP.

sigpic

"It is all about being a teamplayer. Give a kitchen sink to a teamplayer and he'll find a way to support his squad with it."
    - John_CANavar (Marshall & Founder of the 1st Mechanized Infantry Platoon)

Re: Regarding the TG Squad promo..

Finestyle

We will be providing the Squad team a list of our Kickstarter contributors and their email addresses. Squad will then distribute your goodies to you as they would anyone else who contributes to their Kickstarter, so everything will come from them.

Hope that answers your question. Let us know if you have any others, and thank you for supporting Squad and Tactical Gamer!

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

Next question. Sorry for being so literal, but is "closed alpha invitational" the same as the "closed pre-alpha access" available with the Commander level and above on KS?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by weaponx77 View Post
        Next question. Sorry for being so literal, but is "closed alpha invitational" the same as the "closed pre-alpha access" available with the Commander level and above on KS?
        The closed alpha invitational is a clan tournament that is being discussed. We'll provide more details once we have them from the guys at Squad.

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply. I was hoping that they were the same thing but it sounds like the invitational will be a lot of fun. Looking forward to it.
          sigpic

Comment

I just paid for the promotional package as well but I have a few questions of my own:

Standard Game Key

I assume this will be through Steam? (since the beta one is through steam...)

Tactical Gamer Clan Patch
            In-Game Name in Credits

Are these going to be handled with the devs I assume whenever they email me? I'd assume to my PayPal email?

Digital Copy Of The "Squad" Soundtrack

Do you know how this is going to be distributed? Are we going to have access to it at all times and download it multiple times or is it a timed-link that expires after so long?
            |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
            TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
            Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
            Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Originally posted by Acreo Aeneas View Post
              I just paid for the promotional package as well but I have a few questions of my own:

Standard Game Key

I assume this will be through Steam? (since the beta one is through steam...)
              Your purchase will give you a key that is good through all of the various versions advertised (closed Alpha and early Steam access), including final commercial release. Any type of support or issues stemming from that will have to go through Squad, not TG.

Tactical Gamer Clan Patch
              In-Game Name in Credits

Are these going to be handled with the devs I assume whenever they email me? I'd assume to my PayPal email?
              We will be sending the Squad team a list of our contributors and their email addresses. They will handle it from there. As far as the TG Clan Patch is concerned, my understanding is that it is similar to how ARMA handles custom patches and there will be an XML file. We will cover those details as they become known to us.

Digital Copy Of The "Squad" Soundtrack

Do you know how this is going to be distributed? Are we going to have access to it at all times and download it multiple times or is it a timed-link that expires after so long?
              Assumption is that it is a digital download. I don't know the specifics of whether it is unlimited or timed. I will try to find out for you.

Comment

I believe that I read that clan patches will be through Steam.

Comment

Is this promo the only way to get the TG patch or will it be available later on once the game is launched?
                  sigpic

Comment

Well hmm, I purchased the kickstarter through them before stumbling upon this deal. I'd love to see clan patches be available to members who are active in TG but not monetarily supporting (e.g. the Irregulars, etc).

Great idea though, the promotion!

Comment

I believe clan patches will be available to Supporting Members who purchase this deal or to those who purchase the appropriate level pack through Kick Starter and are part of the TG Steam group. I will have to verify this, though.

Comment

Going to sound like an idiot, but hey ho. The fact that I've been out of the loop and not a SM for a while now I class as a new subscription in terms of this offer?
                        AnimalMother
                        Ex TG-31st LR
                        "Is it the 31st policy to have hott women as their avatars? Because if so that's a pretty baddass policy." - Pvt. brokeback
                        sigpic

Arte et Marte

Comment

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/squad/2...starter-3.html

Originally posted by Apophis View Post
                          For what it's worth;

You CAN create a normal $8.95/mo subscription and then cash in on the Squad SM package without having to do the full yearly $130 package. So for those of you that want to do a monthly subscription but still get in on the deal, that option is available!
                          |TG-6th|CorpDuty

Comment

What Corp said...

Time is running out though! This offer ends on Friday.
                            Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Thanks for the replies, just went through the normal kickstarter page and pledged that way.

Depending on my future game time I might pick up SM again.
                              AnimalMother
                              Ex TG-31st LR
                              "Is it the 31st policy to have hott women as their avatars? Because if so that's a pretty baddass policy." - Pvt. brokeback
                              sigpic

Arte et Marte

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...