TG Squad server??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TG Squad server??

I'm assuming that once Squad servers become available , TG is planning on having their own..correct?
    [CoFR] BeerHunter

You shouldn't feel bad because you're not succeeding. It's far better to feel confident that you have the ability to handle failure

Re: TG Squad server??

I think its not a matter of if, but when
    Can TG have a server before release, during the beta ? or even earlier ?

Comment

I have a hankering that TG will be one of the first servers formed when the time comes for forming servers... if I can possibly get any more ambiguous. I know Squad's developers and TG are intertwined and the relations are quite positive. I feel like the Squad Devs would want TG to be the spearhead server to set an example for the future.

Comment

Hey gang! Quick update!

The guys at Squad have been in communication with me the past few days. Keys will be distributed very, very soon to those of you who supported the kickstarter campaign through the TG offer, and then in quick succession will follow the launching of the TG Squad server!

Official dates, etc. to follow soon. Keep your eyes, ears, noses and other appendages glued to this space for more information.

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

Thanks for the update, I know we have alot of people looking forward to it!

Comment

Originally posted by disposableHero View Post
            .... of you who supported the kickstarter campaign through the TG offer, and then in quick succession will follow the launching of the TG Squad server!
            That is really amazingly good news !

Comment

how do I check what email address they will use? I know we have email capability through the SM but I never use it.
              sigpic
              |TG-1st|Grunt
              ARMA Admin (retired)
              Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Whatever primary email you have set up for your account with TG. Mine came to the email address I used when I first created my TG forum account.
                |TG-189th| Unkl
                ArmA 3 Game Officer
                Dean of Tactical Gamer University
                189th Infantry Brigade Member
                SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
                "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

It's actually tied to your PayPal email account. Whatever that email address is will be the one that got the activation email for Squad.
                  Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

So am I to understand that the activation codes have been sent? Or we are still waiting for them?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hil3illy View Post
                      So am I to understand that the activation codes have been sent? Or we are still waiting for them?
                      They all got sent out AFAIK. Make sure to check your junk mail too.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

As someone said on another thread, for Gmail, it came through the "the promotions" box
                        |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Yeah I'm blind it was sitting right there waiting for me. I don't know how I missed it when it came in. *hangs head in shame*
                          sigpic

Comment

To go along with a TG Squad server, will there be a Teamspeak channel for squad?

Comment

Maybe for in between round talking. All other comms should be in game.
                              |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X