Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New system up and running now after a frustrating problem..waiting for server..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New system up and running now after a frustrating problem..waiting for server..

I finally got my new system up and running and debugged (you can read about my frustrating problem on the Squad forum) and now just waiting for our TG server. I did manage to get a couple of games in..one was GREAT. Great SL , cohesive squad that listened..the other ..well.. a squad of lone wolfs and endless , meaningless banter..I didn't even hang around long enough to see the outcome. I was REALLY wishing the had been a moderator around to boot/ban. Top it off at about 10+ FPS the game was virtually unplayable for me.

So..all fired up..ready for Squad (and ArmA3 as well ) !!

[CoFR]BeerHunter
    [CoFR] BeerHunter

You shouldn't feel bad because you're not succeeding. It's far better to feel confident that you have the ability to handle failure

Re: New system up and running now after a frustrating problem..waiting for server..

Originally posted by BeerHunter View Post
    Top it off at about 10+ FPS the game was virtually unplayable for me.
    10 fps the entire time? Turn shadows down and see if that does anything...

Comment

Re: New system up and running now after a frustrating problem..waiting for server..

His computer was on Power Saver mode according to his thread on the Squad forums. Everything is good to go now.

Hey BeerHunter FYI if I'm playing Squad, I'm usually in the TG TS Squad channel. Portable.Cougar drops in sometimes. Fair warning, I'm usually streaming as well.
      YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/user/DesmoLocke
      Twitch - http://www.twitch.tv/desmolocke/profile

Comment

I want to get TS reinstalled SAP..need to chat with some TG's and get gaming again.

And yes - once I took it out of Power Saving mode everything is working great.
        [CoFR] BeerHunter

You shouldn't feel bad because you're not succeeding. It's far better to feel confident that you have the ability to handle failure

Comment

TS is the place folks - get on it more.

Comment

I was very happy to boot up Squad today and see a TacticalGamer.com Server listed!

The ONLY server I use to play PR on was the TG one.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost1Bravo View Post
              I was very happy to boot up Squad today and see a TacticalGamer.com Server listed!

The ONLY server I use to play PR on was the TG one.
              Welcome back Ghost1Bravo!

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

Well I still have to wait til the 15th but do remember some par excellence PR games so am looking forward to a repeat..but with Squad.
                [CoFR] BeerHunter

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X