No announcement yet.

Squad Steam Early Access Keys INBOUND!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Squad Steam Early Access Keys INBOUND!

The Squad early access keys have arrived for Steam and will be going out momentarily.

Similar to what happened with the original keys, we were a handful short. Keys are going to be issued in the order you signed up for the promo, but if you don't get one right away; sit tight. They got the additional keys to me very quickly last time and I'm sure they'll do so again this time!
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Re: Squad Steam Early Access Keys INBOUND!

Received and downloading!
    |TG-X| mp40x

Register for the Forums! | Get on Teamspeak! | Play Squad! | Join Discord! | Support Tactical Gamer!

Comment

I'm excited to get it when the time comes! Thank you all for your hard work. :)

Comment

So I revived my email with my key but there is no key in the email, just a blank space where the key should be.

Comment

Originally posted by Ristin View Post
          So I revived my email with my key but there is no key in the email, just a blank space where the key should be.
          From Apophis or from us at Offworld Industries? If from us, e-mail [email protected]

Comment

It's from me.. Missing 8 keys. Already emailed support.

Comment

Thanks Apo!
              |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

so any word on when we might get our Keys? been disappointed with squad support from day 1. Seeing I have yet to be able to play the game no matter what I've tried

Comment

We're a small team Ristin and I don't handle tech support, but I'm sorry to hear about your lack of being able to play. If you can send me your problem I'll be sure to get it to the right person.

Comment

Got my e-mail. Thanks for arranging this deal! Looking forward to playing on Steam...

Comment

Id love to get my key asap as I've been testing squad for a bit and would love to play today/tomorrow when I get some time.

Comment

The remaining keys have arrived and have been emailed out!

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Not to be a bother [MENTION=1]Apophis[/MENTION] but I haven't received one yet. If we bought into the TG promo we should have one correct?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hil3illy View Post
                              Not to be a bother [MENTION=1]Apophis[/MENTION] but I haven't received one yet. If we bought into the TG promo we should have one correct?
                              Correct. It was emailed out just like the first set of keys. Check your spam box and all that. If you can't find it, PM me the PayPal address you used for the promo and I can look up your key.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X