Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Squad Release Day - Now Available on Steam!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Squad Release Day - Now Available on Steam!

If you haven't purchased Squad yet, it's awesome, so head over to Steam and Buy it Now!

PC Gamer has a nice little article today about Squad that deserves a mention.

Tactical shooter Squad takes Early Access by storm

Large-scale tactical shooter Squad hit Early Access today, although that choreographed trailer shows off less about the game than it does the United States' defence budget. Squad is from some of the developers behind the Battlefield 2 mod Project Reality, a total overhaul that requires teams to cooperate when faced with vast maps and the brutal realities of proper bullet physics. Squad is pretty much that but newer and shinier—the middle ground between Battlefield and Arma.

This was a Kickstarter baby, raising $435,000 CAD of a requested $184,000, but with the honest caveat that it will take about $3 million to realise the full vision. Offworld Industries has put forward a tentative finish date of late 2016....continue reading on PC Gamer
    We need the Entire TG Community to get behind this awesome new title and Play Squad on the Tactical Gamer Server!

Register for Tactical Gamer Forums Now! | Install and Use Tactical Gamer Teamspeak! | Buy Squad on Steam Now! | Become a Supporting Member of Tactical Gamer!
    |TG-X| mp40x

Register for the Forums! | Get on Teamspeak! | Play Squad! | Join Discord! | Support Tactical Gamer!

Re: Squad Release Day - Now Available on Steam!

With literally thousands of new players logging onto Squad for the first time today, let's take it upon ourselves to do the following:

) Start a "Learn TG Squad" squad
    ) Provide excellent leadership
    ) Be nice to the new people and help them understand the game
    ) Most importantly, give them a positive first impression of our community

This is an incredible opportunity to bring dozens, maybe hundreds of new players to the TG community. Hopefully more than a few find our philosophy and style of playing to their liking and stick around. Let's do our best to see that that happens.

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

Tried to get on for a couple hours last night but the server was jammed beyond belief. That's a good thing I guess but anxiously awaiting the SM script. It has to be said, though it's probably been said already...the SM kick will be a big incentive to generating supporting members. The faster it's in place the faster we can increase our revenue stream. Sorry...I know I'm being captain obvious.
      sigpic
      |TG-1st|Grunt
      ARMA Admin (retired)
      Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Any idea how long before the SM script is active? Installing now, hope I get to join in on you all.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
          Any idea how long before the SM script is active? Installing now, hope I get to join in on you all.
          It's very high on our list but we don't have an ETA yet.

Comment

I do plan on becoming a SM once again. I was a long time ago during the BF2 heyday..

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X